Passport

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What happens if you go down for RT without a passport?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
You must be in possession of a valid Passport as a condition of entry into service.

If have not produced your passport at the AFCO by your final entry brief, you will not be allowed to join & your Rail Warrant is usually witheld.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Get your passport sorted out as soon as possible. It can take a while to be processed depending on the time of the year and how busy the passport office is.

I left it until the last minute when I first joined and was really starting to worry about the possibility of it not turning up in time. Thankfully I received it a week or so before my final brief.

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah im about to send it off, just trying to sort out all this countersignatory bullsh*t.

*text deleted* joke getting a passport, 72 quid, got to send valuable documents that could get lost in the post and this CS BS. Not impressed. :mad:

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I had my passport interview today. I have my final briefing next Thursday with my AFCO so it's a race against time with me! The AFCO know I've had my interview though and they know my passport is on its way. So even if I don't have it for the final briefing I'm hoping I can still start RT on the 30th June!