Pasta Ideas

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone likes pasta. Can be hot or cold. It comes in all shapes and sizes and you can do heaps with it. It's easy to make too. Personally my favourite is Thomas the Tank Engine shaped pasta pieces.

I just not long had a massive plate of tuna pasta bake. And it was ace. And for supper i usually have pasta + x. E.g pasta and chicken, or pasta and chilli. I love pasta.

So i'm asking if you guys could post your good pasta recipes and ideas.

Personally my favourite is tuna sweetcorn pasta bake. Loaded with tuna, sweetcorn and pasta. Then baked. Sometimes i throw a few tomatoes in as well for good measure.

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
PESTO! i could eat bowls of pasta and pesto all day, with sweetcorn and chicken.

mmmm, might go and make that right now...

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Pasta, melted mozzarella and shredded Parma ham.

Slap on some olive oil.

Not unhealty nor extremely healthy though but *text deleted* it, its nice.

grumbleweed

Reaction score
pasta swirls, (the three colour type) some passata, peppers, chillies and masses of garlic, with some low fat sausages thrown in for a bit of the old protein.

superb farty garlicy mess.

:applaus:

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
pasta swirls, (the three colour type) some passata, peppers, chillies and masses of garlic, with some low fat sausages thrown in for a bit of the old protein.

superb farty garlicy mess.

:applaus:

This sounds very very goooood:dinner:

grumbleweed

Reaction score
Thank you- i call it the friend loser because of the smell you emit after eating

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
u shud b lucky *text deleted* im a trained gourment chef!!!

NOT hehe
but wat i do is:
tomato(1 or 2)
half pepper (any colour)
half onion
clove garlic
salt pepper
olive oil
but thes on a tray and roast!!
obv cook pasta!
the liquidise up the roasted veg. add olive oil, tobasco sauce, tomato puree, tomato sauce, oregano/basil, whostershire sauce mix up
add the sauce to pasta and add tuna, sweetcorn, red onion, pepper(rest of)
put in bowl plate watever
grate cheese on top and put under grill
ENJOY!!
stewie

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Pasta with mexican sauce, mmmmmm!! covered in grated cheese! :biggrin:

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Everyone likes pasta. Can be hot or cold. It comes in all shapes and sizes and you can do heaps with it. It's easy to make too. Personally my favourite is Thomas the Tank Engine shaped pasta pieces.

I just not long had a massive plate of tuna pasta bake. And it was ace. And for supper i usually have pasta + x. E.g pasta and chicken, or pasta and chilli. I love pasta.

So i'm asking if you guys could post your good pasta recipes and ideas.

Personally my favourite is tuna sweetcorn pasta bake. Loaded with tuna, sweetcorn and pasta. Then baked. Sometimes i throw a few tomatoes in as well for good measure.

KNow it sounds a bit gay, but watch the Jamie Oliver at home stuff, the recipes are so simple ..... even i can do it.

But he has some amazing ideas, and alot of them are high protien high carb.

YouTube - Jamie Oliver - Lamb Curry Song (sung by Jamie)

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha...i actually do watch Oliver at Home when i'ts on and im free. Seen it a few times and it almost inspired me to start being more adventurous in the kitchen.

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Right, mine is supreme.

Get some bacon, grill it, and chop the fat off (much healthier and in my opinion, nicer) and cut that up, let it cool.

Get about a tea spoon of honey, and a tea spoon of mustard. Mix that in with about one or to table spoons of mayyonaise.

Cook the pasta, mix it all up, put some sweetcorn in, quite nice with salad too.

Lovely

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Lockdown Training Ideas Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 3
G Presents ideas Parents & Partners 5
M Scrapbook ideas Parents & Partners 11