People that take ages in the shower

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have a mate who must take 30 minutes at least every time he goes into the shower. How femmine is that?

I take about 5 - 10 minutes no longer than that. Get soaked, wash the hair, soap the body and rinse... does that suppose to take more than 30 minutes?

Also the men that take ages to gell their hairs! What's that all about. Dampen the hair and get a little bit of gell, spread through the hair and make it look respectable. Takes no longer than 5 minutes!

If any of these type of people come into RT, they'll be in for a bit of stick from the corprals. Reminds me of JasonA and his face creams :laugh:

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
my mate takes ages in the shower, and takes ages on his hair.

he was listening to music through his phone so........ we rang it all the the way through his shower time so he couldn't listen to the songs properly !! hehe XD

i personally dont like gelling my hair but after 2weeks, i will gell it for a week then get it shaved again.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* your mate in the shower is probably having a Tommy Tank

i only spend a couple of minutes gelling my hair - but i have to gel it, my hair gets so fluffy when its dry (especially when short) so i put a bit on!

JasonA would'nt have lasted 5 mins *text deleted* he would be halfway through putting his eye liner on and he would have ran out of time already, also his foundation would run when he starts to sweat.

C

critchmufc

most of my mates straighten their hair, and apply all this wax bull*text deleted**text deleted*, aswell as some nivea condidtioner and *text deleted**text deleted*, proper gay

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hhaha, most of my school's 1st XV rugby team care so much about their appearance, but they'll still call rowers gay... I just laugh. They genuinely are ajust a big bunch of bum chums, only a couple of them are straight I swear. I've got nothing against gay guys, but it's when this lot try and act 'hard' I have to laugh.

And on the point of showering... It's just another advantage of short hair! Drying time = 30 seconds max!

I admit I enjoy spending some good soak time in the shower staright after a big workout, but even then it's 15 minutes max.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Radox

i enjoy a good bath like with radox now and again but it takes ages to fill up the bath.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Short hairs the way to go, theres nothing better than getting out of the shower and having your hair already dry and waking up in the morning and not having to put gel or wax or any off that *text deleted**text deleted* on it.

*text deleted* whats happened to JasonA, ain't seen him on here in a while.

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i take ages aswel *text deleted* i just like chillin... can be in and out tho if i want..but i couldnt give a *text deleted**text deleted*e about my hair

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i spend around 25-40 mins in shower and if i have a bath about an hour i cant help it i get all cozy and cuddle my teddy in there... *text deleted* jkz no teddy but i do spend ages i get out onto the cold floor and sometime am like aww *text deleted**text deleted* it and stay in i do love my showers/baths

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
No I mean when people are like having a shower before they go out. Some of them just take so long it's unreal.

Even if I was going to some event where everyone was dressed very smart, I'd take 5 - 10 minutes in the shower no longer. No need for it!

Don't do baths though, just quicker and cleaner to have a shower is it not? After you have a hot shower quickly turn it to cold and then that'll make you hurry up :laugh:

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i can be bad in showers i go into zombie mode and just stand there for a while.....

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea 10 mins max, i get bored *text deleted*.
I know someone who had a 10min shower, before they have a bath, so that they arent bathing in "dirty" water. wtf.

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
and 'make a funny hair do with the bubbles from the soap'

No? Just me then...

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think Jason A asked for his account to be deleted. Think he got a little too pi$$ed off at all of us condemning his skin care *text deleted*...