People who know how to use computers!

JoeSmith

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
right this is my problem just finished all my college work and stuff but I don't have a printer at home so I email it to myself and print it off at college but on some of my work it has pictures and it won't let me paste it into the email so does anyone know how?
Might be proper simple but I don't know, so help would be much appreciated

cheers

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry don't know how to put the picture in email (never done it before) but if the pictures off a website could you not copy n paste the weblink and email it to yourself at college, then from there copy n paste it to your work?

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, what you need to do is put all the stuff you want to email your self into a new folder, then right click, and there should be an option to archive it/make the folder a .zip.
If there isnt that option, then put the stuff into a folder, download this programme
WinRAR Download - Softpedia
and compress it into a zip, then email the zip to your self as an attatchment.

I dont know if the computers at your college will let you unzip it or not.

JoeSmith

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha I'm an idiot, didn't even try the attach thing but yeah i've done it now thanks for all your help

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Might be able to save the pictures as seperate files, then attach them to the same email, or send other emails with picture files (.gif, .jpeg....) individually attached??

Not sure why it won't show the pictures once you've emailed the document as an attachment though?! Maybe something to do with the schools firewall or keen antivirus email software that they use?!

But these are total guesses - i know *text deleted* all about computers.:dontaskme:

Reckon you should bully your folks into getting you a usb memory stick, which might make life easier:blink1:

Is this work in for tomorrow by any chance? There's nothing like leaving assignmets till midnight the night before they're due in (hence why i am still up!:biggrin:)

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
*text deleted*, bit slow with the reply there wasn't I.