people who start on you for no reason

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i was walking past the bus stop right outside my house and a bunch of kiddis were on there and i friends with most of them, and as i walked past, one of them took a step back to let me through but one little sh*t decided to stay exactly where he was and i walked past within an inch of him and as i did he was looking strait at me and where i was going.

I saw him moving his head in the shadow and looked round at him dead in the eye and he said "what mate" i replied with "*text deleted**text deleted*ing *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**text deleted*" and carried on walking with a quick reply from him saying you what. But by then it was like 2 meters away from my house and decided meh *text deleted* it, there is loads of them and just walked in.
What really *text deleted**text deleted*ing annoyed me is that i didn't do more about it, the kid who started on me was about 2 years younger than me a scrawny *text deleted**text deleted* and half my size.

I really wish i floored him now.

any of you guys get regrets of not smacking someones lights out when you had the chance to?

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Loooooooool yea, constantly I have to refrain from fcking smacking people *text deleted*. I was out one night in bournemouth, and literally had two lads walk up to me, one was huugge, and not really a lad, about 30 and just said"you want a fight" I mean just WTF are you meant to say to that. The way I saw it was they had a poor night with the ladies and had to make it up by trying to have a fight, pair of *text deleted**text deleted*ing goons *text deleted*. Nah I get started on whenever I go out clubbing *text deleted*, dont know why.
But I have to avoid trouble as stupidly I have been in trouble with the police for something fairly serious, anything else could smash my chances of getting into the marines, last thing I want is a conviction for assault.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I got a reputation for standing up for myself, a 20 something year old guy pushed me into a doorway in town and I fell over. He went to kick me so I grabbed his foot and pulled him off his feet and broke his coxis bone.

I find the people who say "Do you *text deleted* fight" are the funniest, just reply to them "If you thought you could handle me you would have hit me you wouldn't said a word" they soon go defensive and say "yeah whatever mate!" They're all mouth no brain, they'll only touch you if there's 10 of them.

Then again, I haven't been started on since the coxis incident, actually girls seem to hang around more because it keeps the pathetic guys away =D Result!

Normster

Reaction score
I know exactly where you guys are coming from, one night was out in town in a queue for a nightclub when for no reason a group of 8 people in front of me and 2 other m8s started on us, started giving us all lip and asking if we wanted to go 1 on 1 round the corner *text deleted*. We just tried to ignore them but pretty hard when they are in your face, so me *text deleted* replies "look i dont want gay sex with you guys" needless to say this sparked a bit of anger from the guys and they start jumping up and down and pretending to be restrained by an invisible person but still they do nothing bunch of nobs *text deleted*. We eventually got close to the front of the queue then they all bugger off haha.

That is great Ashley can just imagine the guy falling flat on his ass as you sweep his leg away from him *text deleted*

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I love clubs *text deleted*, on the dance floor and some guy wants more room, so he pushes you, I push him back, and we have a pushing match on the floor, *text deleted* so funny.

This one time as well 2 guys started on my mate in a club, I jumped inbetween then and told them to chill out and f off, they got right in my face, so I put ine in theres and told them again, after a while they walked away *text deleted*! I love chavs

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
they start jumping up and down and pretending to be restrained by an invisible person

this made me think to meself and laugh a lot *text deleted*.
yer i think its so pathetic when this happens, now you said that *text deleted* still find it funny, but very true.

CJ

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha funny stories lads

couple of weeks ago i was standing outside a club waiting for a cab with my misses. and this big polynesian bloke came up to me looking for trouble *text deleted*. I really didnt want to get into a fight so i tried to ignore him which just fired him up even more. I decided to cross the road to get to a cab then he folowed us!! he tried to push me in front of the oncoming cars *text deleted*! hahaha i said to him come on mate just piss off then he walked off!! haha

amazing

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I avoid fights. I tend to get rage blackouts. I could end up killing someone.

Shibby

Reaction score
one lucky punch of any little scroat could end your career in the forces, a friend of mine got smacked in a club and ended up with a detached retina which means he cant join the marines. Its not worth it.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Could go the other way thought. One little punch and your landed with an assault charge.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I had a teacher at school that had a son who was killed in a fight.

By the sounds of it, his son was generally a good guy, but got a little drunk and mouthy. Another guy, also mostly a decent guy, ended up hitting him. One punch under the chin and he fell back and hit his head on a kerb and died. I think the guy got involuntary manslaughter. Two lives ruined over a bit of stupidity.

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
So easily done, its not worth it. Your better off just saying sorry and walking away.

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nahhh forget the applogy but just walk away, plenty of time to shoot, maim, and stab people on the battlefield

ant

Reaction score
arite lads

well this time me and a mate went out to a club,everything was going smoothly with the women and some blokes there wasent happy with the outcome if u know what i mean haha.
well cut the story short when i was going home we was outside waiting for a taxi as u do and 5 big felles came over to my mate(who isnt a fighter) and started on him for no reason or because they couldnt get the birds,one of them punched my mate so i shouted to my mate jay to run so he did,wow big mistake then all hell broke lose the 5 of them ran at me at punched and kicked the *text deleted**text deleted* out of me i had cuts in my head and a big black eye and to be hgonest thought i was goin to die so it isnt worth getting involved with the brainless *text deleted**text deleted*s

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* the other night, I was at a one of my best mates house, we had a house party I was drunk and got dared to walk around in my boxers by one of the girls, so I did, all the lads started to give me an atomic wedgy (basicly lifting me in the air by my boxer) well after about a minute and my arse was bleeding I said next person to do it I would go for.... (plenty of warning) my navy mate decided to go for it! SO I went mental and puched him a couple of times in the ribs, I then backed off and turned my back to him! now being in the navy he decided to puch me in the face when I wasn't looking, so I jumped at him and started hitting him repaetedly, I then got pulled off him and got told to calm down, he then later in the night started on loads of my friend broke a window then every beat the crap out of him *text deleted* but thats beside the point!

that was just a little story about my last fight lads *text deleted*

Josh

Reaction score
i was out with my m8s an this lad walked up 2 me never seen him in my life punched me in the face and said thats for stealin my bird. the funny thing was it was my first day back in england for 2 years.

Jewell

Reaction score
PMSL at Josh...that is funny...welcome back to england....

Violence is stupid but sometimes it does resolve problems....in Civvy life,its pathetic and utterly pointless but i think in the military lifestyle sometimes its much better have a small slap about and get it over rather than let things lie...

I was in the police for 2 years and saw quite abit of drunken fights,some funny,some not...
It bores me....unless its for a good reason but like people above replied,it can easily turn into a criminal record which is not healthy.

remember you are always being watched by CCTV.....

im 6ft 4 nearly...shaved head...ive been told i look like russian special forces bloke as a joke as the top/back of my head is covered in dents from fighting....and 2 scars on my face.

Kick boxing/boxing is the way forward.

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Jewell, I know the feeling whenever I've been out in Birmingham city with my dad, 5ft 6, skinhead, bodybuilder, tattoos up his arms and ex military (doesn't go down without a seriously hurting you, win or lose you won't do it again).. You just don't realise that you look different to everyone else you all of a sudden want a fight.

I used to get taunted alot because I have quite big hands and these 3 guys who were actually my friends at the time started on me to look good infront of their other friends. I dazed 2 of them with a quick punch and then the other ran off because the other 2 were stumbling to get off the ground.

The only time someone messed with me in school apart from this shy kid who was dared to kick me.. I just laughed, I couldn't hit him back he was too sweet.

Satch

Reaction score
I f*text deleted**text deleted**text deleted* hate it when people start on you for no reason at all - especially chavs who are about 13/14 and reckon they're hard!

Kickboxing is brilliant - another thing I did that was organised by a guy at my kickboxing club was a F.A.S.T Defence Course which was awesome *text deleted* at the end you get to kick the s*text deleted*t out of these guys wearing loads of padding!

Website -> www.fastdefence.com

New Threads