people

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering, I went to an army careers day about a 6 months with school and talkin to the guys there alot of them were sound but i did meet alot of *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**ized chavs, i mean proper nobheads. Who joined the army to"shoot some p a k i s":dontaskme:...........now i no i might sound abit snobby but i grew up on a council estate and know what these people are like.........i was wondering if you get a lot a these in the marines.............im not scared i just dont *text deleted* have to spend the next 15-30 years of my life with em

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
when the guy said that we had like a proper massive argument with him............i had like half my class an my teacher watch nearly get into a fight with a squaddie at careers day...............*text deleted*

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
In my personal opinion you will get them kinds of people in all walks of life, however as a general i believe the Royals are a lot more mature in there outlook to life. Generally a more professional group of people!

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah my view is you get the proper fu,ck up chavy wan,kers in normal army infantry and stuff because they can basically apply and join they do not have to go through tests and tests to get in and most of them are thin little unfit drug addicts so they aint going to pass much of the RT and the recruiters know when they talk to them and sh1t if there gona be c,unts and not obey commands and stuff so id say it very rare that you would get a proper chavy guys in rt maybe some guys that dress like them but i doubt they will act the same i have a lot of friends who dress in chav cloths but there ok they dont go round acting like *text deleted*,ers

i can understand were u coming from i also live in a *text deleted**text deleted* area east London suburbs .... but there like 99% all teens from 15-18 once they get to around 17-20 they get a lot more mature and will not act like cock,s i find them very intimidating as im 16 and are a lot more likely to start on me and *text deleted**text deleted* but once you get older, and i have talked to a few guys about this they are not a problem because they ain't *text deleted* start on a man walking down the road its basically only teens + if there are im sure there will only be like 1 or 2 proper chavs in rt so u can all just practice your newly trained fighting skills on them