permission to process. one for ninja or other rejoins

tam100k

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
sent my certificate of service and other documents away 6 weeks ago to have my medical documents released. afco is still waiting for them is this the normal time frame ? anyone who has rejoined please let me know your experience more a question for ninja though .thanks

ALDL9RM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja (along with a few others) is the holy grail for this site

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
As stated previously here, if there's a mandated period stipulated prior to being able to rejoin (Sept 2018?), then there unfortunately they wont grant approval to process as a priority. However... you should get written approval or denial within a couple of months of applying to re-enter.

If you left last Sept, they barred re-entry for 12 months (?) then possibly your approval letter may take a little while yet.

If you PM your details, I'll ask my oppo that processes re-entrants and transfers to have look-see for you.

tam100k

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
As stated previously here, if there's a mandated period stipulated prior to being able to rejoin (Sept 2018?), then there unfortunately they wont grant approval to process as a priority. However... you should get written approval or denial within a couple of months of applying to re-enter.

If you left last Sept, they barred re-entry for 12 months (?) then possibly your approval letter may take a little while yet.

If you PM your details, I'll ask my oppo that processes re-entrants and transfers to have look-see for you.

thanks I'll pm you the now