PERSEC video

Grimmey

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
This is very well done, i know people who do exactly the same even people in the military!(and you'd think they'd realise)

The worst i think is when people put their mobile numbers on their additional info...(yeh the info that even people not your friends can see:doh:)

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Someone about to go on their PRMC or RT (not sure which) posted a photo of his train ticket to Lympstone a few weeks ago.
Right, so you're on the 15:12 from Cardiff Central, Coach C Seat 15a are you? Thanks for the info. "Zawahiri, I have some intel for you".

WHY?????!!

NB: Those details are made up for his PERSEC. I'll take it seriously even if he won't.

Wilke

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Good post Ross154

Also could be noted that you're actions not only affect you but your fellow comrades in arms.

I think the USMC could be a considered a good example where a few creates a mess that affects the entire Corps and country.

The dog incident, the urination and Scout Snipers being the most viral.

MacheteMeetsBiscuit

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
There's some RM on facebook with no sense of PERSEC whatsoever. Not got them as friends but RM obsession meant I clicked onto their timeline, turns out they left their statuses on public and photos completely open. They'd even tagged oppos in photos etc
In their favour, none of them wrote statuses about their current/future locations or activities. Most statuses were about the footie scores or so on.

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest I'm in no position to say anything about PERSEC - considering my username. I did PM ninja to see if he could change it for me but got no reply. :(

Maybe I should have thought about it when I registered haha.

terrybond

Reaction score
Yeah me too Tom, haha mine sounds like i've made it up though

WelshLad91

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Facebook is the worst, the amount of people i click on from the Royal Marines facebook page with " Works at : Interview Stage At The Royal Marines " is annoying! Then there profile is public and there discussing with people what date and time there interview is ect! Zzzz.