personal trainers

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
would you guys recomend them? or would you say i would be better off without one? and if any of you have a personal trainer how much do they cost?

and i dont want some smart arse saying a pair of asics that set them back £60 are good as im not on about those types of trainers *text deleted*

Hoff

Reaction score
get yourself down to a rugby, rowing, football, hocky, swimming, athletics or running club....much more social and cheaper than paying a personal trainer.

If not interested in joining a club then train with a mate or family member!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah Id Say go for it best thing ever happened to me!.. Even tho mine was free!, Personal coach cant beat them mate!.. Helped me so much with everything.. Mine is a specific coach for my cycling but helps me with aerobic strength and weights etc.. Really helpfull!.. Gives me a specific training program and i have tests such as VO2 done with him every month all for free and normally worth about £300 a piece!..

Just gives you an idea on how structured it is!.. Thats just an easy day *text deleted* guys!.. On a recovery week :) ..

http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trainingprogrameb8.jpg

He helps me with everything from nutrition to improving my power output.. Its so specific, As you can see in the top right i have to put in how much sleep i got that night etc!..

Sam