My girlfriend is currently in a maternity ward while they try and induce the birth of our daughter. It's failed thus far and she's been told they'll need to section her but due to a lack of beds she's been told it won't be for a couple of days at the earliest. I have my PJFT booked for Sunday at 12:00. I'm ready for it but I just feel its my duty to be beside her and if they decide to deliver on Sunday I'm missing one or the other. The deadline is on Thursday but I was wondering how lenient the careers office would be with me? Would there be any way I could put it off for a week or two due to the circumstances or will it go against me? Thanks. Hunter.