PJFT n RMAD

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i've seen that a few people have been able do do there PJFT on RMAD but can u ask to do it on RMAD or does *text deleted* afco have to give u the option *text deleted* i can't run on treadmills i get nacker so easily but don't have a problem on roads can run for ages without any problems

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
if you pass RMAD Especially 3miler, that counts as a pjft. well the liverpool on does. because that is what i was told.

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
so if i did an rmad an passed the 3miler it would automaticlly count as my pjft or wuld i have to pass rmad

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
so if i did an rmad an passed the 3miler it would automaticlly count as my pjft or wuld i have to pass rmad

depends wont it? i mean, does each RMAD placement abide by the same rule, like e.g. the PJFT is on a treadmill but the PRMC is on road- so does the RMAD all do it on treadmill or road? or does it depend on your RMAD placement?

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i think there all on the road

then i doubt the RMAD will class or pass for a PJFT, think you will have to do both- its only 3 miles at the end of the day so, i wouldnt be that phased! *text deleted*

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i no it's only 3 miles but does it really matter wether it's on road or treadmill it's still 3miles an u run 3 miles on prmc so y should't it count

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*, i got told liverpool afco that if you pass the 3 miler on RMAD it counts as a pjft pass. i mean you have demonstrated that you can do it, heck i know somepeople that have skipped pjfts and gone straight to prmc dates.

however they will also want to know your pressup scores etc...

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hes right my afco told me if i pass the 3 miler on my rmad i do the prmc