PJFT Problem!

LG1664

Reaction score
Hiya lads, first post on this site though I’ve read a lot of posts that’s really helped me through my joining process! Anyways, I passed my PJFT a few days ago, however I was underweight. No excuses I wasn’t eating enough. I’m just wondering what’s going to happen next? Will my application be put on hold until I reach the required weight? Cheers.

Chelonian

Reaction score
Hiya lads, first post on this site though I’ve read a lot of posts that’s really helped me through my joining process!

Welcome. Plenty of information, comment and debate on the forum. Just dive in. Someone will be along to answer your specific question.

wilko999

Reaction score
Hiya lads, first post on this site though I’ve read a lot of posts that’s really helped me through my joining process! Anyways, I passed my PJFT a few days ago, however I was underweight. No excuses I wasn’t eating enough. I’m just wondering what’s going to happen next? Will my application be put on hold until I reach the required weight? Cheers.

Im going into week 6 of training after christmas leave, couple lads in my troop 254 came in at 62 kg at the start of training and nothing happened so you should be alright!

Good luck!

Motivated

Reaction score
If you know your getting weighed, drink loads and eat as much as possible. Play the game.. put rocks in your pockets if you have too =]