PJFT Resit (question to powers that be)

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
So yes, as you all might remember I had a bit of a F-up on the treadmill and wasn't allowed to resume so..

I was told I'd get letter sent after 7 weeks or so, is it the same deal as the 1st time round, as in within a week of receiving the letter you have to book, or will it be pre-booked in advance etc?

Just concerned as I might be getting a job through december, so I'm worried about times, and I managed to pick up another chest infection so I aint been out for the last 3 weeks.. (not even drinking! :amazed: .. the joys of having a mother who's a nurse)

Any help is appreciated :amuse:

v3locity

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Another guy whose got a chest infection! Unlucky so have i!

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
After a first PJFT fail, you are given 8 weeks before a retake. Once you receive the re-take letter, the same rules apply as the first (ie: Must be taken within 28 days of receiving the letter).

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Right thank you Ninja, just worried because chest infection caused a number of problems and wasn't able to exercise (every other breath was a coughing fit), I have crazy cabin fever and getting back out to running is quite a nice change.

Just so long as I know where I stand thats great, I still wonder why theres a treadmill involved but still haha

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
The treadmill enables the guy in the gym with his Batchelor of Arts in Fitness & Leisure to monitor the entire run without the risk of losing his place whilst reading the paper or dropping his fag in his tea and having to get out of his chair.

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The treadmill enables the guy in the gym with his Batchelor of Arts in Fitness & Leisure to monitor the entire run without the risk of losing his place whilst reading the paper or dropping his fag in his tea and having to get out of his chair.

*text deleted*

The lad I had never shut up, even on the second part when I was breathing out of my arse he still demanded my opinions on everything football / women and general bollocks related!