PJFT to PRMC

smithy85

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Just passed my PJFT yesterday and was wondering what happened after that in terms of who contacted who, did the AFCO get in touch with you ( if so how long after your PJFT) or did you call them up to arrange a PRMC date? Cheers for any help :)

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Your PJFT results are automatically sent to your AFCO. If you want to speed things up, just give your Careers Adviser a ring to discuss how much tiime you need to further prepare and request a PRMC.

good luck

Normster

Reaction score
Hi, i recently also passed my PJFT (10th March) my results were automatically sent to the AFCO then i had a phone call from the AFCO a few days later offering me several possible dates for PRMC. I have chosen 6-9th May, I've got the endurance just working on the upper body strength now to get as high as score as possible for gym tests .

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I got a phone call 2 days later and he said 'when do you want to go on your PRMC' and I was like as soon as possible but first I need a medical? They'd forgot I needed to have a medical check up! Hah, anyway it was super fast! They'll probably open the post and phone you straight away

smithy85

Reaction score
Cheers guys i had the phone call the day after my PJFT in the end and am hopefuly booked on the 13th of May PRMC, just waiting for the information in the post.