PJFT to Sift Interview to POC

sbradb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering how much time people have waited between their PJFT to Sift Interview to POC? Is there an average?
I know the AFCO can take a while to get back to us and I passed my PJFT on Thursday (11/01/18) last week and curious as to how long I can expect to wait before the next stage.

Thanks.

Zandvoort10

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering how much time people have waited between their PJFT to Sift Interview to POC? Is there an average?
I know the AFCO can take a while to get back to us and I passed my PJFT on Thursday (11/01/18) last week and curious as to how long I can expect to wait before the next stage.

Thanks.

As an aside to this, how long did it take between you passing you Psychometric Test and being declared fit and able to complete your PJFT? I completed the test last week and I have sent my forms off.

sbradb

Reaction score
I was TMU’d for 2years and then PMU’d and had to make an appeal so I can’t remember exactly how long between the psychometric test and medical. However I believe it was about month in total including going to the opticians and sending that relevant information to back to the AFCO.

NO.SF&G

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks.
How long did it take between your PJFT and SIFT in the end? I'm at that stage now also.

sbradb

Reaction score
How long did it take between your PJFT and SIFT in the end? I'm at that stage now also.
Well I done my PJFT in January then done my POC in May. I think my SIFT was about 4-6weeks prior to my POC.

So quite a long wait unfortunately.

New Threads