PJFT Tomorrow. Problem

Edd

Reaction score
Right PJFT tomorrow, but I'm not feeling great, just got over a virus, thought it woulda cleared up before tomorrow, but it hasnt 100% gone away, feeling bit nervous now since i dont *text deleted* fail it, *text deleted* get through it first go

What would anyone advise? Call Afco and re-arrange, or just go for it and see the outcome?

Normally i can crack it with ease, but running is a little hard at the moment, getting outta breath really quickly.

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
its up to you mate, only you know how rough you feel and how fit you are. if yiu think you can do it with a little bit of grit and determination now matter how *text deleted**text deleted* you feel then id say go for it and get it out the way. on the other hand if you really feel like *text deleted**text deleted*, just re arrange to do it a week from now, gives your body some time to recover from the virus. whenever you do it, good luck!

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I reckon you should just do it and get it out the way, If you've already been doing it then you know you can do it and you're just *text deleted* have to push abit harder.

but hey it's your choice, good luck either way .

Edd

Reaction score
Yeah i think i'll just go for it, if i dont make it, ill just go again another time

a_hardy

Reaction score
orite fella, when i did my PJFT i was just getting over a chest infection and i managed to complete it, at the end of the day in my opinoin it just comes down to how bad you want it (Y) good luck!

Edd

Reaction score
10mins on the F'ing dot..... split second slower and woulda failed *text deleted*

Jesus christ, had a panic attack towards the end and thought i wernt *text deleted* do it, held my finger on speed increase up to like 18km/h, and it turned 2.4km as it hit 10mins

a_hardy

Reaction score
Well done fella congratulations (Y) you obvisouly wanted it bad enough!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Well Done mate, And all the best with the rest of it!..

Sam

willetts_123

Reaction score
well done!

Well done, at least u passed. Got my PJFT tomoz! should be fine! i was just wondering if i run at 17kmh the whole duration how long will it take me to complete it? thanks

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I "think" (but not 100%) that if you run on 16.2km/h then thats enough for a pass, 17 will be almost definately a pass, but depends if you can comfortably run at that speed for around 9 minutes.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
willetts_123: here you go mate: Time = Distance ÷ Speed so as you have to run 2415 metres at 17kph it'd be 8.52, but that would be if from 0 secs you did 17kph

willetts_123

Reaction score
cheers

thanks that helps alot :D it takes ages to get up to that speed which is annoying!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
pass

If you want to pass by the skin of your teeth, you have to run on 14.1 from 0 secs all the way to the end to get about 9.55 so as long as you dont drop below that and you strive for much faster you'll pass.