PJFT tomorrow

GingerBread

Reaction score
Alright fellas, I need some advice.

I have my PJFT tomorrow, I’m fairly confident I will smash it.

I have been doing a mock bft every night, should I carry on and do one tonight even though it’s PJFT tomorrow?

Probably overthinking it to be honest.

Cheers

pch90

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with one tonight, just do 20 minutes mobility/stretching instead and save your legs. Good luck for tomorrow.

GingerBread

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with one tonight, just do 20 minutes mobility/stretching instead and save your legs. Good luck for tomorrow.

Thanks mate! I was thinking of maybe going for a 5 mile cycle maybe? Probably should just rest it but I feel like cheating for resting

Geespt

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I feel like cheating for resting

Rest is just as important as exercise! You’re probably better off resting tonight.

If you feel like you need to do something why not try a swim instead? Or use the time you’d spend training for a bit of corps history revision ;)

GingerBread

Reaction score
Rest is just as important as exercise! You’re probably better off resting tonight.

If you feel like you need to do something why not try a swim instead? Or use the time you’d spend training for a bit of corps history revision ;)

I agree that rest is important but only worth one day a week!

To go for a swim i have to cycle to the gym which is 3 miles away

Geespt

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
yeah I only have the one rest day a week! It depends on how you're feeling really, but you seem like you've been training hard for it so you'll smash it!

good luck with it!

Imperator13

Reaction score
Go for a walk to keep the legs loose and roll them out if you can and stretch. Do some yoga. Don’t run, before it. It’s a best effort test. You want to be fresh.

GingerBread

Reaction score
Good luck mate, let all of us know how you get on
yeah I only have the one rest day a week! It depends on how you're feeling really, but you seem like you've been training hard for it so you'll smash it!

good luck with it!
Go for a walk to keep the legs loose and roll them out if you can and stretch. Do some yoga. Don’t run, before it. It’s a best effort test. You want to be fresh.

Thanks fellas, Absolutely smashed it!

11:47 on the 1st and then 9:37 on 2nd

Happy days