Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.
  1. ugachaka

ugachaka New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Hi everyone I've been practising the old pjft the one on 2% incline and I managed to get 9:40 return and I was just wondering what people got on their pjft compared to the one they did on PRMC as I'm just wondering what people would say is easier

2. Ghost123

Ghost123 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Personally i would say its much easier on the treadmill. Especially for the heavier guys, youve got that extra bit of help. Others might say they are quicker off the treadmill. I got 09:22 for my PJFT. Then got 09:46 at my RMAD, which was on the road (after a bleep test and gym tests). I did a PJFT after three intervals on the treadmill the other day and slightly held back because of my foot and got 09:10. And didnt feel nearly as tired as i did after my actual PJFT. But I'm also getting lighter and fitter. Ive been doing alot of hard running and not much stretching, hurt my foot abit. Ive learnt now haha. Have my PRMC on 30 April so barley running till then and monitoring my foot etc. Cycling and gym now. Ill be good to go in few days!

3. ugachaka

ugachaka New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Was that the new pjft? Anyway good luck with your prmc

4. Hubb97

Hubb97 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    I got 9;56 on treadmill I think and 9:09 on PRMC when I did it last year/year before ahah so can work both ways!

5. ugachaka

ugachaka New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
  6. Ghost123

Ghost123 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Yes the new one. Thanks!

7. RCTJ0012

RCTJ0012 Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Did 09:45 at the PJFT and 09:23 at the PRMC here, I think the whole competitive trying to beat the guy next to you really helped out ;)

• Like Like x 1