pjft

massey92

Reaction score
massey here, ya know the pjft does a afco officer come to the local gym to meet you or do they speak to the gym manager to watch and time you so say i will be able to do it at the gym i normally go to? or will the afco sort a gym out?

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i did my PJFT at a fitness first gym round the corner from my AFCO. A guy who worked there monitored me no AFCO staff were present. He was a good guy aswell, helped me out a lot.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I was given a piece of paper with my local gym's on and their phone numbers, then you have to phont the gym and book PJFT and tell your AFCO.

The gym will have physical trainers that do the PJFT. (Y)

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I was given a piece of paper with my local gym's on and their phone numbers, then you have to phont the gym and book PJFT and tell your AFCO.

The gym will have physical trainers that do the PJFT. (Y)

yup thats what happens, they will give you a list of suitable fitness centres in your local area, then you decide which one to go to.

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I had a sexy aussie chick watchin me, i rli could not fail infront of her lollll

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I had a sexy aussie chick watchin me, i rli could not fail infront of her lollll

haha.... i had a bloody supermodel on the treadmill next to me and bloody hell, spent half my time looking at her in the mirror than the board on the treadmill.

Me and th PT did the other Gym tests when i was there. He had done his PRMC about 10 years ago.