PJFT

J18

Reaction score
PJFT cracked today! Came in at 11:58 & 9:06

Thought I was going to spew numerous times, see you later dreadmill you ‘orrible bastard -vomit-
congrats ! Did he let you listen to music ? I have got mine in a few hours

AngryArgie

Reaction score
congrats ! Did he let you listen to music ? I have got mine in a few hours
Cheers mate, I didn’t ask but the pti I had was a top guy I’m pretty sure if I had asked I’d be allowed to, might vary from pt to pt though. Good luck anyway mate hoping you smash it and don’t deviate from your original plan of how you usually do it, I could’ve got a sub 9 if I hadn’t got cocky halfway through and stuck it on 18

Reactions: J18

J18

Reaction score
Cheers mate, I didn’t ask but the pti I had was a top guy I’m pretty sure if I had asked I’d be allowed to, might vary from pt to pt though. Good luck anyway mate hoping you smash it and don’t deviate from your original plan of how you usually do it, I could’ve got a sub 9 if I hadn’t got cocky halfway through and stuck it on 18
Thank you ! I did the same thing on one of my practice runs but I have learnt from my mistakes. I will let you know how it goes

AverageJoe

Reaction score
I have seen that some treadmills have screens on them so you can choose a setting where it looks like your running in real time on actual terrain. there is a few in my local gym. It really helps take your mind off the running.

cobb

Reaction score
Passed medical today after a long appeal .

Now *text deleted* get ready for pjft my runs for next two weeks are following any tips would be very appreciated .

M Mock pjft
T 4x800m 4x400m
W
T Mock pjft
F 4x800m 4x400m
S 3 mile steady
S

cheath

Reaction score
Can someone clear up these new PJFT standards please?

I’m training at 2.0 incline for both runs regardless and will keep it at that but I’m seeing conflicting posts, just need someone to put me straight please haha.

fine

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score

I’m training at 2.0 incline for both runs regardless and will keep it at that but I’m seeing conflicting posts, just need someone to put me straight please haha.
The test is without any incline now

springbok

Reaction score

1st 1.5 under 12:30, return under 10:30 there is not any incline on either anymore

HotelBravoMike

Reaction score

cant hurt to train with the incline, just means you’re going to be a bit more prepared when it comes to road running for prmc and RT. The route at ctc is uphill for about half of both runs so my advice is train with it because your phys will be all uphill from there (pun intended)

cheath

Reaction score
cant hurt to train with the incline, just means you’re going to be a bit more prepared when it comes to road running for prmc and RT. The route at ctc is uphill for about half of both runs so my advice is train with it because your phys will be all uphill from there (pun intended)
Thanks man, yeah I did another mock today. I scraped a pass, literally by a few seconds so just want to work on this now!

Thanks again everyone