Planning your run by satallite!!

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention it...

Go to google search > top tab says.. WEB... IMAGES... 'MAPS'...

click on 'MAPS' then 'SATALLITE IMAGES', zoom in to see your house from space etc...*text deleted*...
then choose 'GET DIRECTIONS' right click from your front door and pick 'DIRECTIONS FROM HERE' then find the road you want to go to, right click again and pick 'DIRECTIONS TO HERE' (needs to be on the road NOT footpath) then drag the little ball thingey to any other road (on the planet) and it'll give yer the exact distance on the left....

Ie: From the road outside your gaff, to the local asda, or chippy or Lympstone etc... Check out Lympstone assault course while yer there...(Its up about 3 clicks north form lympstone town (as seen from above on satallite)
Just follow the railway line north...You can actually see the worn out grass were they make you walk in a circle whilst others finish the course....Heh Heh Heh EVIL.....

Have untold fun!

Now you can route plan your run to the nearest inch, or to your favourite round about (assuming you have one!!) (we all have one!!) *text deleted*..

If you subscribe to google earth, you can check the latest 'real time' satallite images to see if any chav's are gathered on your chosen route, you can then pre-fill your water pistol with bleach and piss!! hey presto!! :rolleyes:

No Need for thanks!!
Oh but if yer offerin'...:huh:
No really theres no need..

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
very good idea for those who aren't too sure about where they can run in their area! :D

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Cheers bradfordbulls *text deleted*...

Big up for yorks fella!!

I've just edited that you should check out lympstone *text deleted*...Have you done it yet???
What about helmand province....Basra...Iraq???

Sort of try before you buy?!? *text deleted*

I've been looking at baghdad and fallujah etc... Massive places really!! (deffo *text deleted* need a scope..;) :dontaskme:

Oh yeah aswell, Once you're zoomed in on say paris or whatever (mouse wheel forward to zoom), you can grab the map with left mouse button and move the map around using the hand icon...(But you knew that, your not daft..:/

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't check out Lympstone yet nop:( but my uncle was serving in afgahanistan and you could see his bunkers on these maps, a few days later some people got killed because the taliban were looking at google maps

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't the military have some deal with google so they don't put locations of bunkers or bases on there?

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Yeah certain areas Ie: Helmand province, camp Bastion etc, are photoshopped and you can only see a superimposed version of the map...

Also certain other sensitive areas of the world are blanked out...
Do the taliban really have computers? But where do they plug them in??

I can just imagine them now sculking across the desert trying to lug a CRT monitor and a tower/keyboard under their arm and tripping over their man dresses...*text deleted*

Death to the taliban!! Jesus is great..

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* crack, I thaught they wouldn't even be allowed to use computers... a "non beliver" in the all-mighty Allah made them! (bill gates)

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Too tru *text deleted*....

Seems like its ok to use the american products when noones looking *text deleted*..
I bet they've got all the timotei shampoo range and lynx africa hidden under the bath...yeah like they bathe!!

Nah the 'prophet' probably 'allowes' the temporary use of pc's, (xbox etc), (bacon butties *text deleted*..), because its to defeat the west, in some twisted fukced up radical extremist hitler collaborating bearded way!

Oh no ..Now I've got me rag on.. Im heading for lympstone now...

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I do remember a time where American nuclear weapon sites and submarines could be viewed on Google maps, great colossal things, but the USA where not happy about that and they where taken down. :biggrin:

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
what about "Area 51" anyone looked at that on google maps?
i wouldn't really know where to start, obviously america *text deleted*, but you know what i mean

good stuff

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
The Taliban do have electricity too you know they have pilons and sockets in their houses just like we do. They're not cave men. Oh they are actually aren't they!

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i thought taliban are supposed to live as the prophet did so why use guns?! they should be using bows and arrows!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
the taliban are the strangest people in the world. they have a go at the westeners for being there but if they just didn't fire at them or pose any threat to us then we would simply bugger off because we wouldn't be need. greedy buggers just want to control their contry with military force which is obviously Allah's will *text deleted*

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Bill Bailey mentioned this in a live performance.

He said (in his best taliban voice) something along the lines of,
death to the infidels of the west,
and all their western ways and technology,
apart from the assault rifle and stinger missile.
(Obviously you had to be there).

Oh and isn't Area 51 in the Nevada Desert?

Joe

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
More to the point ZZ, Islam fundeMENTALISTS, seek to convert the whole world to the worship of Allah and his prophet Muhammed...

The koran states that anyone who does not believe and convert to Islam is to be killed..without exeption..

Its something they teach in school, and broadcast freely on tv..
three year olds are taught to hate america the uk and anyone of christian /jewish beliefs...

Apparently we are the spawn of pigs and monkeys...and thus can be killed or sold or whatever they wish!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v345689ZTcQpMCf

You need to watch this!!
You can download the veoh player to watch the full version....Must See..

D

DevonCadet

Getting back on track, www.mapmyrun.com is a brilliant training website. Lets you plot routes and record all training days, distances etc. Check it out.

DC

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
The Koran doesn't say that exactly,
it's a lot like the bible,
mainly the old testament,
remember the crusades?,
we (Christians) saw the Muslims as not God's people,
and thus we thought they should be killed.

All Muslims read from the same book,
but they just interprite it differently,
same reason you get racists that kick people's heads in and say they are Christian,
and you get pacifists that say they are Christian.

Joe

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Jm,

I am the least racist person you will ever meet seriously,(im not saying you were suggesting I was or anything either *text deleted*)
The things I have just wrote are from a video I watched recently, where the koran is translated into english equivalent.. The link is on my post above, and You will be shocked at what is shown...Believe me I have understated things...!!

It basically ends up saying we have already been infiltrated and because of our political correctness, we are sitting ducks...Honestly you need to see this whole video...I have had my eyes opened wide....

Check it..

P.S the link is only to a preview, the film is about 1hr 10 mins long and you'll need to download the veoh player to watch the full film...All future royals need to see this film and then decide whats true....Its the best / most comprehensive I've seen thus far... wether its all true or not is for you to decide ..

I also hate racism and bullying wherever I see it!!