Plotting a route and distance

Leedham

Reaction score
Alreet fellas,

My gym membership just run out so i cant use treadmill to do 1.5 mile/ 3 mile times anymore. Also i go for longish runs (40-60min) but never really know how far ive gone, jus have to kiddah guess by doin abit of maths.

Any1 know of any programes or internet sites that you can plot routes and stuff on??? one that will give me an overall distance of the route aswell...
Used one of the pedometers b4 but there a bag of *text deleted*.

Cheers,
leed

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I use this
http://www.mapmyrun.com/create

Whack ya post code in, find your road or starting point u *text deleted* start at, n click away until u reach a route with the required mileage u want to achieve...

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I use www.walkjogrun.net

You can create any route you like, then save it to the database and anyone can then see it and use it. Same goes for other peoples routes - you can view any of the saved routes in the country, good for getting new idea's for a run.

Also you can change the speed you're running at, then it will tell you how many calories you've burnt, the time it will take etc..

T'is pretty good.

Leedham

Reaction score
Cheers lads jus what i were lookin for!! managed to find 1.5 mile and 3 mile that someone had already done :D

New Threads