plymouth

richie86

Reaction score
really need someone to train with in plym, super bored of doing everything on my own and be nice to be able to compare fitness to see where i am!

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
There's a few of us in Plymouth. Where abouts are you? Probably better to PM that bit actually.

Stoo2k

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
woohoo. another one. I think theres more training partners here than else where. Does not bode well for us trying to convince otherwise on the in-breeding

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
woohoo. another one. I think theres more training partners here than else where. Does not bode well for us trying to convince otherwise on the in-breeding
It's not so much that. It's when you say things like "Lets do clap press-ups, but you've got to keep at least 2 of your hands on the floor" that makes people wonder...

richie86

Reaction score
*text deleted* sent u a message ross and other matey i think its more the other side of the bridge where there 'famous' for the in breeding. apart from the bottom end of town by the market:eek:

RMC WATKINS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* sent u a message ross and other matey i think its more the other side of the bridge where there 'famous' for the in breeding. apart from the bottom end of town by the market:eek:
Ha ha watch what you are saying their are some Cornish people on this site ha ha:smile:

richie86

Reaction score
i love the cornish really and they know its banter, like who makes the best pasties n all that!!:dinner:

Stoo2k

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
True, true. The bottom is town is very questionable on how certain people became part of this planet.
Any of you guys do BMF? Not you Ross154. I know you do.

richie86

Reaction score
also dude what did u have to give the finger to the doc for, did u have a bad injury??

RMC WATKINS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
True, true. The bottom is town is very questionable on how certain people became part of this planet.
Any of you guys do BMF? Not you Ross154. I know you do.
Sorry I clearly don't, I don't even know what it is, ha ha. What is it may I ask?

richie86

Reaction score
think its like a military fitness class or something of the sort?? any one else? if its the thing that im thinking then it looks like a pretty good thing to be doing!!

RMC WATKINS

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
think its like a military fitness class or something of the sort?? any one else? if its the thing that im thinking then it looks like a pretty good thing to be doing!!
Ahh British Military Fitness (just looked it up) , it's quite expensive by the looks of it.

Stoo2k

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry. BMF is the British military fitness. I much prefer it to going to a gym for all the reasons stated in the other thread about gym habits.

The reason for my signature is that i have had on-going problems with my legs for about 3 years now. Was told i would never make it into the military by the orthopedic surgeon that was trying to sort my legs.
However since then i have been given a further 2 year TMUwhich would put me at a ripe age of 31. I have chosen another route now withing the military but until things are a bit more concrete i am not willing to comment. Fitness is still a go and so is the motivation so dont want to speculate over what could or hasnt been.