Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

POC 11-13th Feb?

Discussion in 'Potential Officers Course Dates' started by jstannard10, Nov 1, 2012.

1. jstannard10

jstannard10 New Member

Anyone else on this date?

Its my second POC, passed last year with a decent score but narrowly failed AIB. Any training questions; I'm all ears!

Cheers

2. csh111

csh111 New Member

essays

Hi, how's it going?
    I've got my POC on the 11th-13th too and I'm fairly nervous about the essay writing.
    can you remember any examples of questions?

cheers

3. hudson96

hudson96 New Member

The one I answered was "Do video games help raise a generation of isolationists?" or words to that affect.

There should be at least one you can relate to. Just make sure you get a good structure. e.g. Intro, point for, point against, point for point against, conclusion. That seemed to be mainly what they were looking for.

4. DhobiWanKenobi

DhobiWanKenobi Royal Marines Commando

I answered "Do celebrities deserve their privacy?"

Also seem to remember "Should the UK renew its Trident missiles?"

5. austin333

austin333 New Member

Relax. If you look around you can find plenty of questions people had on their POC. I was nervous about this too but it isn't a big deal as long as you're literate and vaguely intelligent.

6. csh111

csh111 New Member

thanks everyone