Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

POC 19 -22 may

Discussion in 'POC Section' started by Landy2019, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Landy2019

Landy2019 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Hi guys,
    I'm planning on going on roughy a 67- 70 mile yomp around dartmoor in late April and was wondering if any of the guys on this POC is interested in joining me to get together and do a challenge as i'm planning on it taking about 3 days. It could also give us something to talk about in discussions or one on one with the training team where you have worked together in a team as i'm using a standard ordnance survey map and compass to get around and then sleeping in a tent and eating out of the standard 24 hour ration packs.

Thought it was a good idea and let me know if any of you are interested in joining me.

Cheers.

2. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

SX674809 :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Landy2019

Landy2019 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Know it very well been there a few times! nice one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jevans2456

jevans2456 New Member

Have you got dates in mind? I will be down south next weekend and wouldn't mind travelling a bit further

5. Landy2019

Landy2019 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Yeah I'm planning on setting off on the 22nd of April starting in a town called Chagford and then setting off from there finishing there as well on the 24th.