POC and AIB booking time

mactavish80

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm currently waiting on a POC Booking and it's been about 6 weeks since my PJFT. Thing is, I got an injury after and took 4 weeks off training, so didn't properly restart until a few weeks ago. To give me enough time to get my fitness back up and because I'm not available for Abit between now and the start of April, I'm looking for a POC at the end of April and I need to be through the AIB by June, as my a level exams start then so I won't be able to do anything during then.

Anyone got any idea how flexible they'll be with me being so awkward on the timings, and how I could speed up actually being given a confirmed place on a POC and AIB?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Best bet is talk to your ACLO. The AIB probably won't be booked until the POC is in the bag. Generally an AIB can be booked about 4 weeks ahead. The closer you get to June, the less easy it is to secure a place.

mactavish80

Reaction score
Cheers @Ninja_Stoker

My ACLO passed my application over for POC booking about 3 weeks ago, I've spoken to them since but keep getting told to just wait and it'll get booked, even though it seems to be taking longer than usual for anything to come through. Should I just leave it or keep on at them?

New Threads