POC in Sept/Oct

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard there are no POC's held in September or October because they've just had the YO intake. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

ncik mcdonnell

Reaction score
poc in sept

There are poc's held in september as ive just had mine rescheduled to mid september due to injury.
hope this helps

ncik mcdonnell

Reaction score
It was supposed to be 5th may, now its 15th september so im not going in till sept 09.

S

Sotiris

Argh! Don't tell me they only have POC once a year? Surely they have a few of them because it's selection?

Does anyone know when the POC dates for 2009 are?

Ninja hehe?

D

DevonCadet

Soitiris,

A little more reading and a little less writing pointless posts may help you out a bit. I've read a lot of your posts and the majority of things you could have found out without wasting someone else's time.
For example: If you read the above you will see Nick has re-arranged his POC so there is very clearly more than one POC a year. It's also irrelevant when the dates for 2009 POC's are, all you need to know is there are some, and the AFCO will tell you when you are to attend.

I suggest you spend less time on this forum and more time improving your knowledge elsewhere and/or go for a run.

S

Sotiris

Rights...thanks for that.

Don't turn this forum into something it isn't. Everyone here gets on and gets on well. While some of my posts can be answered by myself and could be considered wasteful, no one has to answer them. In fact the vast majority of questions on this site could be answered on the official website.

My posts however are never diliberately insulting or offensive.

As to your suggestions...I enjoy this site not only for the information available but mainly the members so I'll come and go as I please. And my exercise regime, you can only speculate what it is I do or do not do.

D

Deleted

Soitiris,

A little more reading and a little less writing pointless posts may help you out a bit. I've read a lot of your posts and the majority of things you could have found out without wasting someone else's time.
For example: If you read the above you will see Nick has re-arranged his POC so there is very clearly more than one POC a year. It's also irrelevant when the dates for 2009 POC's are, all you need to know is there are some, and the AFCO will tell you when you are to attend.

I suggest you spend less time on this forum and more time improving your knowledge elsewhere and/or go for a run.

How about you just leave it and don't kick up a big fuss. Everyone makes posts which could be answered somewhere else, but different people may offer different views to those that have been previously posted.

Don't act better than everyone else, we're all in the same boat and trying to help eachother out.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Although I agree with devoncadets post to an extent, all that was needed was to be said was "read the posts above" Im sure sortis knows he has made a mistake, no need to get in a huff about it.

Like said, members on this forum are clearly friendly and there is a nice community, you tell him lads hahah :)

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, give the guy a break, there's nothing wrong with reassuring yourself with certain points of information.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H POC 6th SEPT 2010 Potential Officers Course Dates 11
M POC/AIB cut off points - Sept 08 POC Section 6
S Facial Hair (POC/AIB) POC Section 9