porridge

foss

Reaction score
ive heard poridge is gd food 2 eat wen *text deleted* training is this true or has sum 1 been tellin me porkies *text deleted*

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
No mate you've been told correctly! :D Porridge is a great source of slow release energy & protein that will sort you out throughout the day! Ready brekk is also just as good to!

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anything wheat or grain based is great for breakfast because of the slow release of energy they give you.

Porridge, Weetabix, Shreddies, muesli and all types of cereals like this are great for you.

SamForrest

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Porridge is excellent mate, have it for breakfast or a while before you workout. Go to tescos or similar and buy a big bag of plain old oats,make them up and you can always add things onto it,honey,sugar,dried fruit. I would stear clear from ready break though if you cant,although its not that bad,youll A)save yourself buying bulk (2kg oats from Tescos is like £2,will last ages!) , and plain oats are better for you than the slighlty 'tampered ' with stuff.

I have it sometimes in the morning,with chocholate whey protien in it, tastes awesome and sets you up for the day with lots of Protien and good quality Carbs

jim87spencer

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
today i bought some granola which is *text deleted* get me up a treat in the mornings... its got jumbo oats, almonds, spelt puffs, pumpkin seeds, linseeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, brazil nuts and orange peel.. its *text deleted*ing delicious.