Positive attitude..

Benb07

Reaction score
...it's all about having a positive attitude,sheer determination and confidence (not arrogance as some mistake it).

So i'm going down to the PRMC with a positive mind and i'm going to give it my all!:kult: haha

This is my view anyway, come onnn! I can't wait!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* you are buzzing aint ya!! you have to *text deleted* up for a pint in leam mate as soon as you come back *text deleted*! you *text deleted* tell me and charlie all about it!

Benb07

Reaction score
Oh i sure am pal full of it now :dinner:

Yeah i will do it's my 18th the day after i get back so hopefully have a cracking birthday, but yeah i'll definately slam up for a drink. How's it all with you?

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i'm good mate, i'm still waiting for my AFCO to ring about my PRMC grrrrrrr. They are taking ages, its been a week! I really want to do the PRMC this year and i hope they get it sorted soon. I might give them a ring tomorrow.

Charlie passed his interview, he was *text deleted**text deleted*ting himself but he blazed through it no problems!

I've just done a heavy sprints session this morning and i was sick *text deleted*. I puked up in a bush near a playground and all the kids were laughing at me haha

Benb07

Reaction score
Yeah get on to them man : )

I know he said becuase i rang him as he was walking through your front door haha! :cheesy:

Dude that's a quality thing to do, i did that the other night 5 miler, hill sprints and i was sick it was amazing:kult:
Hows your upper body work?
Charile getting on well with training?

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
upper body is improving every time, i have a slight set back, i had a litlle tweak in my lower back muscles the other day. Does'nt seem to be any damage so i'll get back to it.

Charlies doing alright, we started training together, swimming, running etc. I'm going to get him to do this sprints session *text deleted* see how much i can make him puke haha

how are you preparing for the PRMC now? Are you still pretty intense with your training or laid back and making sure you dont injure yourself?

Benb07

Reaction score
Good stuff!
Yeah well i train like superman some days then other days nice and easy but like you said i dont want to pick up and injury so pretty relxed but i am so nervous i'm hitting 55-62 for press ups, 71 sit ups (probably just getting fat *text deleted*) chin ups 7 and running is pretty nice so i am hoping my determination will slam me right through for a pass. I am so scared haha

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
mate those scores will definitely give you a pass, but i think they would fail you if you had shi't trickling down your legs. I know i'll be just as scared as you when i'm in that position but just go there and give it everything. I've got to the point now where i can't wait for it!! It has been ages since first applied and i just *text deleted* get it over and done with! If you pass first time (u blatantly will mate) will you want to do RT this year or the next?

Benb07

Reaction score
Hahaa i know i hoping a will leave that mess on the train.
Thanks pal i hope i do, see i'm not sure about it at the moment, yeah i do want to go ASAP but i am still thinking what would be best for me.
Yeah i need to work on my sit ups and i am going to slot in lots of hill sprinting now.
Come on :praise:

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
good stuff mate, well just keep cracking on, you'll be fine!! Take it easy mate!

Luke

Benb07

Reaction score
Cheers Luke will do

should of called thread.. ' Ben and Luke's update '

haha

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
dont worry *text deleted* i was sh1tin it too and uve got better scores then what i had when i went down so u should be fine *text deleted*

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i felt like u when i was goin down , u just need to be determined because at some points u prob will feel like giving up but never do , just think that *text deleted* birthday will not be as good if u know uve failed and magic if u pass! thats motivation enough!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
think of it this way ben, if you fail i won't buy you a pint!!

Thats all the motivation u need LMFAO!!