Possible Site Issues

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
We recently upgraded the site and made a few changes, including making the site wider. Since then I have a report of the main banner picture not appearing on some page loads.

The user reporting it is a Mac user, unfortunately I don't have one to double check it at my end. Can I ask if anyone else is having issues where the main banner pic doesn't load?

Cheers
GW

Chelonian

Reaction score
@GreyWing Just for clarity this is what my log in box looks like. I only need to log in after clearing Safari history or clearing cache.

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 18.11.42.png

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
We recently upgraded the site and made a few changes, including making the site wider. Since then I have a report of the main banner picture not appearing on some page loads.

The user reporting it is a Mac user, unfortunately I don't have one to double check it at my end. Can I ask if anyone else is having issues where the main banner pic doesn't load?

Cheers
GW
I use a MacBook, I’ll check it later on

Chelonian

Reaction score
Just got a few more checks to do before signing off with a fix.
Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

Obviously if I'd opted for the Space Grey or Rose Gold version rather than standard Silver I wouldn't have experienced any problems. -banghead-

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hoofing

All appears to be fixed, again many thanks for all the behind the scenes work

No problem at all. One day I might admit to my mistakes that I keep quiet about :)

Actually I just found a decently big one because @Johnny_Anonie launched his site on paras.uk - I'll keep that quiet for a while though or Ninja will be on the war path.

Chelonian

Reaction score
Do paras not have parents desperate for the kind of info that's impossible to extract from recruits?
My guess is that a P&P facility might evolve as the forum grows. This forum did not start with a P&P sub-forum but it is now thriving.

Have to say that only four days after going live the Paras forum impresses. There is a sound bunch of serving and former ranks underpinning it.

New Threads