post your diet plz

Az

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hello basically bit of advice,

im currently about 77kg lean .

Im going to start the recommended training schedule on the marine site with like cardio mon, tue thurs fri and circuit training in the evening,

I currently feel with the amount of cardio im going to be doing im assuming i will be loosing alot of weight. Which is what i dont what.

So how can i maintain my current weight?

So what sort of diet should i have? and what is your diet plans , which i can follow. thank you

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
hello basically bit of advice,

im currently about 77kg lean .

Im going to start the recommended training schedule on the marine site with like cardio mon, tue thurs fri and circuit training in the evening,

I currently feel with the amount of cardio im going to be doing im assuming i will be loosing alot of weight. Which is what i dont what.

So how can i maintain my current weight?

So what sort of diet should i have? and what is your diet plans , which i can follow. thank you

First of all, dont worry about weight your body will compensate accordingly. But if your training hard think about your meals sensibly.

You really need foods that will give you energy, and help you develop important muscle. This is what i eat normally in a week. Again its a rough guids:

Mon - M - Muesli, or similar cereal & Toast with Jam
L - 2 or 3 baked potatoes including tuna mayo, or smoked salmon and mayo
T - Chilli Can Carne and whole meal rice - with a mixed bean salad (you buy em in tins)

Tues - M - Poached eggs normally 4 on toast.
L - Chicken (2 Breasts) Salad with baby boiled spuds
T - Chicken Curry & Rice (with mixed veg in the curry)

Weds - M - Bacon, Sos, scram egg, beans on toast
L - Pasta with meat balls
T - Fish Cakes with mash (with sweet potatoe) and beans and broccoli

I can go on......but you getthe gist, basically plenty of meat and eggs - for protien, and lots of spuds and pasts for Carbs. All this is home made!

Dont buy *text deleted**text deleted*ty micro meals, its just full of *text deleted**text deleted*. Fresh food is better tasting too.

Also a little note, make sure you have a fair balance of salt, too little salt makes you have cramp's and become dehydrated way too quick. Too much can mess your bowl movents.

Another big one, try and get your 5 fruit and veg a day in. I eat bannans all day long, i get through about 3 large bunchs a week. Along with a try of yohgurt.

Ill do some recipes when i get time.