Post?

Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me.

If I ever want to post anything to my boyfriend during RT what do I need for it to get to him and is there anything I'm not allowed to send?

Thanks!

S

stokey_14

I?m sure someone better informed than me will be along to answer shortly but I have to say hats off to you for standing by your fella as he joins up. Lot?s wouldn?t, I?m not sure I could if the shoe was on the other foot so to speak.

All the best, undoubtedly letters, parcels and other forms of contact will be a welcomed package of morale.

Stokey

westy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Post it to:

Name
Service number
Troop
CTCRM
Lympstone
Exmouth
Exeter
EX8 5AR

Ross154

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me.

If I ever want to post anything to my boyfriend during RT what do I need for it to get to him and is there anything I'm not allowed to send?

Thanks!
Drugs, bombs, blueprints for the Houses of Parliament... :bigsmile:

Think westy has just given you the details to send it to, but I'd imagine anything you do send will be seen by more than just your fella. Bear that in mind before sending anything private.

Ross

Kentish

Reaction score
Drugs, bombs, blueprints for the Houses of Parliament... :bigsmile:

Think westy has just given you the details to send it to, but I'd imagine anything you do send will be seen by more than just your fella. Bear that in mind before sending anything private.

Ross
Spoil sport!

Best bet would be to speak to your other half before sending anything with regards it's authorisation.

Proudmum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I used to send a box to my son every few weeks. Sweets, biscuits, deodorant, shower gel and a little note to embarrass him if in front of everyone! Some of them he received in about 3 days others 3 weeks depending when the training team decided to give them to them! They were very much appreciated, it shows that your thinking of them. Enjoy families day, I can assure you that you'll feel so much better after it. When you see where he is you'll feel more part of it and they tell you on the day what an important role you play in the training process. This site helped me so much when my son was there and it gave me lots of information to pass on to him (even though he called me a geek!). Best of luck to you both, you both need to be strong.

Old Man

Ex-Matelot
Reaction score
Never forget the Haribos.

And it's wise to include some for the training team.

Phantom

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
The training team particularly like eating the sweets and reading the letters!

In all seriousness, we get our post collected every few days, a few of us get pinged to go collect it and it gets dished out. The team arent intrusive in the slightest (they just like to tease you).

And it really is amazing how much of a morale boost a simple letter from home can be. Personally it makes me a wee bit home sick but then of course it gives you that emotional strength to crack on with rt.

And old man has the right idea!

Red Bull

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Phantom. Shouldnt you be doing pressups or ironing or something :P

Haha joking joking.