Postpone application?

Ror_H112

Reaction score
I was made TMU back in October and have to wait until March before I can continue with the application process. Whilst being TMU I have found myself a decent enough paying job and am planning to travel with the money I have earned in the summer. Could I postpone my application until late August/September once I am no longer TMU?

HamzyT

Reaction score
Can travel the world for free with the marines!

Gretzky

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Enjoy yourself mate, go travelling!

You don't want to be face down in the mud in training knowing you could be in Oz living it up;) So get it out your system as you're still young, and then come back when you're ready to smash it with nothing in the back of your mind.

I went to Thailand for a while whilst I was waiting to retake my psychometric test. Glad I got it out my system! Was told I was youngest backpacker people had seen (17yrs going on 18) haha.

P.S. Make Thailand (Koh toa) your first stop:cool:

LHG97

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Enjoy yourself mate, go travelling!

You don't want to be face down in the mud in training knowing you could be in Oz living it up;) So get it out your system as you're still young, and then come back when you're ready to smash it with nothing in the back of your mind.

I went to Thailand for a while whilst I was waiting to retake my psychometric test. Glad I got it out my system! Was told I was youngest backpacker people had seen (17yrs going on 18) haha.

P.S. Make Thailand (Koh toa) your first stop:cool:

Have a good time with the ladyboys did you mate? Haha;)

LHG97

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
@Gretzky i wonder if the TT will let you bring one to RT for a little bit of evening morale