Potential Royal Marines Fitness Schedule

benainsworth

Reaction score
Doen anyone know if your supposed to take this 'Potential Royal Marines Fitness Schedule' down to PRMC. Little green booklet with training tips, examples on warm-ups/exercises. and the center pager are a blank 10 week training programme? im not sure if its before PRMC or after, before the course starts, or if they need it at all?

any ideas

cheers
Ben

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i don't surpose u would need it *text deleted* u get it when u go for a talk at the careers office

will

Reaction score
benainsworth said:
Doen anyone know if your supposed to take this 'Potential Royal Marines Fitness Schedule' down to PRMC. Little green booklet with training tips, examples on warm-ups/exercises. and the center pager are a blank 10 week training programme? im not sure if its before PRMC or after, before the course starts, or if they need it at all?

any ideas

cheers
Ben

no mate you dont need t take it down

will

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It does say in the booklet that you should fill it out if you pass the PRMC and take if with you for recruit training.

Not sure if that's enforced though.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
The booklet from the AFCO, Careers Publication (CP114) is for your own use, however, you are encouraged to run a fitness diary to record times, runs, frequency etc., to prove evidence of your physical preparation to go on PRMC at selection interview. Not essential, but it certainly helps convince the person conducting your selection interview that you mean business.

(Beware fabricating a fitness diary, as you'll feel a bit silly after a poor performance at RMAD or PRMC- hence the reason for feigned injuries by those that fail.)

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
whats this about a booklet i never got this when i went to the careers office. Or do you get it after you hand in the application *text deleted* im giving myn in 2mos. thanks

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
i've just got mine yesterday on completion of my interview, but i don't understand it. It says fill it in after your successful at PRMC, so from the week after your pass PRMC you got to fill it in for 10 weeks, but most people don't wait 10 weeks after PRMC to go into RT do they? :S

Ninja said you complete it before you go on the PRMC and show it them in the interview, this comfussed me more. Which one is it ?? :S
Thanks

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i've just got mine yesterday on completion of my interview, but i don't understand it. It says fill it in after your successful at PRMC, so from the week after your pass PRMC you got to fill it in for 10 weeks, but most people don't wait 10 weeks after PRMC to go into RT do they? :S

Ninja said you complete it before you go on the PRMC and show it them in the interview, this comfussed me more. Which one is it ?? :S
Thanks

It all depends on how long you have to wait.

I got mine the first time I went to the careers office. It doesn't really matter when or if you fill it in I think, atleast not at my AFCO anyway.

New Threads