Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

PRAC 25-27th April 2017 - Pass

Discussion in 'PRMC Diaries' started by Wings, Apr 27, 2017.

1. RoyalBoot

RoyalBoot Royal Marines Commando

PRAC on Tuesday mate, prep mode now so just running every other day keeping nice and active and going through all the battle honours and VC winners.

• Seen Seen x 1
  2. Wings

Wings Parachute Regiment

Mate give me a message when you finish how you did please would love too hear! Please do a diary as well would like to hear your stats and how you found it nice and detailed. But if you were in marines i mean you need no advice really do you

3. Wings

Wings Parachute Regiment

I revised 3 vc winners in full and that was enough instead of all of them in brief

4. Wings

Wings Parachute Regiment

I would stop training after today pal just stretch and keep agile i had a week off myself

5. RoyalBoot

RoyalBoot Royal Marines Commando

Yes mate I will do. Hopefully won't be long after if I do get a pass I'll get a start date, would hopefully want around mid September as well.

I plan on having a little jog today and possibly a swim tomorrow but like you say not much more else and plenty of stretching.

6. Wings

Wings Parachute Regiment

I heard 10th september is a lovely start date. You get triple pay if you do ;)

7. PRMH

PRMH New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Just out of curiosity, if you’re a bootneck what made you decide to join the Paras?

Edit: sorry for reviving an old thread gents.

• Like Like x 1