PRAC 25-27th April 2017 - Pass

RoyalBoot

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
How you getting on?
PRAC on Tuesday mate, prep mode now so just running every other day keeping nice and active and going through all the battle honours and VC winners.

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
PRAC on Tuesday mate, prep mode now so just running every other day keeping nice and active and going through all the battle honours and VC winners.
Mate give me a message when you finish how you did please would love too hear! Please do a diary as well would like to hear your stats and how you found it nice and detailed. But if you were in marines i mean you need no advice really do you

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I revised 3 vc winners in full and that was enough instead of all of them in brief

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I would stop training after today pal just stretch and keep agile i had a week off myself

RoyalBoot

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Mate give me a message when you finish how you did please would love too hear! Please do a diary as well would like to hear your stats and how you found it nice and detailed. But if you were in marines i mean you need no advice really do you
Yes mate I will do. Hopefully won't be long after if I do get a pass I'll get a start date, would hopefully want around mid September as well.

I plan on having a little jog today and possibly a swim tomorrow but like you say not much more else and plenty of stretching.

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yes mate I will do. Hopefully won't be long after if I do get a pass I'll get a start date, would hopefully want around mid September as well.

I plan on having a little jog today and possibly a swim tomorrow but like you say not much more else and plenty of stretching.
I heard 10th september is a lovely start date. You get triple pay if you do ;)

PRMH

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, if you’re a bootneck what made you decide to join the Paras?

Edit: sorry for reviving an old thread gents.

Wings

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just re-reading this and its a great reminder of what it was. Really reccommend everyone too write their own experience of prmc prac etc its great to relive the memories. Even if my writing was garbage