pre prmc/aquaint day

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i have my pre prmc/acquaint day on August 6th and i was wondering when you go down to your local afco do you go in ordinary clothing like jeans and t-shirt and then get changed at where ever you are going to or do you turn up in sports gear?
i know its a stupid question but i want to know!

cheers fellas!

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
haven't done it yet as am waiting for my mutant toe to heal, but i'd go dressed for an interview (office smart casual) and take sports gear with you. at least that way worst case scenario is you look a pillock, rather than turning up in sports gear and p*ssing off the AFCA

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
suppose i could give the Newcastle afco a ring and see what they say about it.
at the end of the day i'm only going to be in there 10 mins you know so

USMC 1802

US Marines Officer
Reaction score
Here is what my RMAD letter says about clothing:

'There are no specific dress requirements for the Acquaint; come in what you are comfortable in, such as jeans and t-shirt. . . it is not advisable to wear any jewelry. . . You will need to bring the following items with you:

a. 2 sets of sports kit (appropriate for time of year) with suitable training/runing shoes.
b. Towel, shampoo. Soap etc and "flip flops" to wear in bathroom areas.
c. A packed lunch plus light refreshments for yourself throughout the day.
d. Water bottle - minimum 1 litre.
e. A note book and pen.'

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thats a massive help weaver!
cheers for that bud!!:shakehands:

rick

Reaction score
i have my pre prmc/acquaint day on August 6th and i was wondering when you go down to your local afco do you go in ordinary clothing like jeans and t-shirt and then get changed at where ever you are going to or do you turn up in sports gear?
i know its a stupid question but i want to know!

cheers fellas!
aite chris you should of got a letter telling you what to bring ie sports gear and what to wear aswell, the same letter you've got too sign and bring down with you.

Dan-boxer

Reaction score
i got told the other day that this one isn't on now. Unless they just meant it was full, because they trying to get me on the sept one.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Use the search bar/ you head ... It doesn't take much mate, there is a Sticky section.

Chris92

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
it is optional i think,but it is recomended you do it.
i honestly can't wait for mine this wednesday!