Pre PRMC brief?

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
I was given a provisional PRMC date of the 19th Febuary sometime in November.I returned the acceptance form but ive heard nothing since except the deliverys of The Globe & Laurel and Navy news through the post from my AFCO.

Will I be called in soon to collect my railtickets etc or is that normally sent through the post as well?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
You normally get called forward for your PRMC brief about three weeks (depending on your AFCO) before the PRMC . If you re-read the letter accompanying the Acceptance form, it often includes the date & time of the brief given at your AFCO. If not, just ring your AFCO to ask when they want you to attend the PRMC brief.

Good Luck

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Ninja_Stoker said:
You normally get called forward for your PRMC brief about three weeks (depending on your AFCO) before the PRMC . If you re-read the letter accompanying the Acceptance form, it often includes the date & time of the brief given at your AFCO. If not, just ring your AFCO to ask when they want you to attend the PRMC brief.

Good Luck

Thanks,

Just checked the letter,nothing mentioned on there so I will give them a ring and find out whats going on.

mr_kiwi1

Reaction score
You get a brief?! No fair! I just got a letter saying 'Heres your PRMC date, sign the form and we'll send your rail warrant, oh and heres what you should take with you' (paraphrased)