Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Pre prmc fitness plan

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by Bigboots, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Bigboots

Bigboots New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Has anyone else been following the pre prmc training plan that the AFCOS are giving out? I'm on week 8 on it at the moment. I guess it was produced by pts so must have knowledge behind its structure. Has anyone passed prmc using solely this program?

2. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Aye I did ! I got to the end, I found that it was good to build a base line.

Obviously keep in mind that I personally think it’s meant for a person that has not much of an athletic background to build themselves up.

Once I completed as a challenge for myself I tuned into arnys plan here on the forum, I highly recommend you take part on it as the CV gains are high.

Sadly the plan the Navy has put together has many powerlifting type movements that may prove valuable but not essential. You can get by just by doing the regular tests over and over.

• Like Like x 1