Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Pre PRMC

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by PotentialBootneck, Jul 13, 2019.

1. PotentialBootneck

PotentialBootneck New Member

Stats as of today;

1.5 return 12:08/10:11 (lost around 15/20 seconds due to traffic and road crossings so minus that from the time)

Press ups: 31
    Sit ups: 51
    Pull ups: 7

All done as close to the perfect form as possible, poor effort on the run compared to previous times that have been faster...attending holding troop this week too, anyone have any idea how much more needs to be done to pass PRMC?

2. LB98

LB98 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    having been to and passed PRMC, I wouldn’t go down unless I know I can get 18 points on the score system from day 1 (so not counting assault course), the run time needs to be around 9:30 at least before you go down because of the warm up they do, basically just 10 mins of sprints and exercises, and watch out for the pot holes unlike me-banghead-

3. PotentialBootneck

Yeah the warms ups are pretty *text deleted*ing intense...

4. LB98

LB98 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    I got 51 on the sit ups down there I just can’t seem to get better at them, but maxed the other two and got 4 points for the run and bleep so try to make the points up on the day in other areas if you fall back on some and you’ll do fine mate

5. PotentialBootneck

Yeah I know I can definitely hit a sub 10 time on the run, I can do it in 9/9:30 but I don’t know what happened this morning! The bleep test I can just about hit 11.6 so it’s a case of not wrapping and pushing for those few extra sprints to make it past 12...down there I reckon I’ll be able to push myself a bit further cause you’ve got someone shadowing over you all the time pushing you to keep going. I think I’ll be able to hit the minimum discretion pass if I were to be there now, just need to keep pushing and keep putting effort in

6. TheRubberDagger

TheRubberDagger Royal Marines Commando

Meh, Fitness is strictly OK boarding on poor and nothing outstanding. You’d struggle at CTC. More work won’t hurt. Find the thread on here with Arnys phys plan.

7. Johnny_Anonie

Johnny_Anonie Moderator

Savage.

You heard the man @PotentialBootneck work harder, move faster and consider a bribe.

8. PotentialBootneck

Savage indeed! Still a lot of work to go but I’ve gained 12 sit ups and 2 pull ups in 13 days, good eating and more reps in sets and I’m sure I can pull something out of my *text deleted*! I want to aim to max out on the sets but it’s not *text deleted* happen, I’ll settle for 50/65/9 on the press ups, sit ups and pull ups, *text deleted* take some grafting to get there before attending CTC but I’m attending my first holding troop session on Tuesday, and I’m sure I’ll be at the back of the group then

9. PotentialBootneck

Can pull off 35/36 press ups but that’s falling out of form and I’ll just end up with stats deducted on the day!

10. Chelonian

Chelonian Moderator

A general note to all.
    Forum software does not permit text speak or unconventional language. Please bear this in mind otherwise posts become littered with ambiguous replacement stuff. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1