Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Pre RM selection physical training programme

Discussion in 'Training Methods and Diet Suggestions' started by PPLLOOFF, Jun 11, 2019.

1. PPLLOOFF

PPLLOOFF New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    I see a lot of talk here about Arnys training plan and people talking about their current plan/creation of a plan. Not once on this forum have I read about the official "Pre RM selection physical training programme". Indeed searches for this bring up no results.

I doubt this is a new document that hasn't been fully rolled out yet, and assume it is given to all new potential recruits. So why is there no discussion on this document? Anyone with any experience using/adapting this program have any comments?

2. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    It’s like an unspoken insiders tip, a fight club if you will, a small group exclusively for those that want the Gucci regime ! Nah I joke just ask @arny01 for the program he’ll set you straight.

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

This one? https://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/12-week-pre-prmc-poc-training-programme-male-females.100784/

• Like Like x 1
  4. arny01

arny01 Ex Pongo.

• Hoofin Hoofin x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1