M

marcsteele08

Just wondering what you lot think the score will be tonight :bigsmile:

I say.. 2-1 Rangers.. HOPEFULLY :bigsmile:

Marc.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
It would be nice and their top guy is out on suspension, got a good chance. Just hope they aren't too tired to perform upto their potential.

Disgraceful the SFA didn't let them cancel Saturdays game.

GW

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
im hoping for 3-2 to rangers, will get £320 off the bookies hehe.

Yeah worried about fatigue for the rangers though but they *text deleted* do it!

Everyone seen Manchester city central on the news? huge blue wave!

M

marcsteele08

Yeah I hope they win it.
They do deserve it.
Yeah I seen the news *text deleted*..
Shame about the green trees in the middle of them...

Marc.

M

marcsteele08

ABSOLUTELY *text deleted**text deleted*E.
LET IT GO IN THE LAST 10 MINS.
THEY HAVE LET ME, ALONG WITH MILLIONS OF OTHER FANS DOWN IN THE DYING MINUTES.

IF ONLY THEY BAGGED ONE EARLIER :wacko:

M

marcsteele08

Rangers Were Dominating Early In The Second Half.
Smith Should Have Made Changes Earlier.
Heard A Big Screen Failed.
Marc.

Leedham

Reaction score
went down into town to watch the match, played fukin *text deleted**text deleted*. The best team won it to be fair, lots of jocks down in town centre making noise GOODSTUFF!
*text deleted* it were *text deleted*in angin wernt it!! got nothing against scotts but all rangers fans that came down and then started complainin are retards!! and thanks to them united - chelsea int being shown ont big screens anymore

efffin discrace!!

M

marcsteele08

They are the people that arent actually fans.
They think.. I can tell everyone I was there when it happened.

They ruined it for everyone.
Now its no longer a good memory in the history of the club.

Anyone see the CCTV of the riot cop being battered?
Here it is for those of you who haven't.

Marc.

Leedham

Reaction score
haha
I actually got into the URBIS fan area but mate didnt, so I was the only one not wearing blue. a jock asked me "what dee *text deleted**text deleted* are yoo doing ere?" ... "I live here you *text deleted**text deleted* head what are you doing here?"

Haha tis a mint accent the scotts have got! special the women:wink:

did u stay up untill the so called riot happend? i went at alf 9 after nearly *text deleted* hit by several bottles, so dint get to see the best bit!

that video of the cop was on the news b4, tis pretty grim!! like 15 on 1

Leedham

Reaction score
because i got into the urbis "supporters zone" and my mate didnt (whos a rangers fan) I wanted to get back and find him (said hed be back at the flat) so i went at half time (*text deleted* the match was pretty crap *text deleted*) and watched the 2nd half back ere. Heard all the sirens tho later on. Yeh the footage is pretty grim, the police shouldve charged into them, showed no fear. Tis better than running away. Then again the scots are tough, the romans (2nd biggest empire in the world) didnt build hadrians wall for nowt!
yeah match was bobbins! was funny listenin to the scotts go mad when they scored tho *text deleted*

Did you see his mates concern from him, buddy buddy system hey?, they were off! :eek:
HAHA too right

M

marcsteele08

Yea I seen his mates just running away from him.
Its not all to blame on the fans though..
Did you see the pics of the cops absolutely battering innocent fans?
There was a pic in todays sun, an old man with his hands in the air and about 6 riot cops around them, with their spring bats in the air, hitting him full force for being in the fan area?
There was also a video, a fan coming out of a take-away and a riot cop running into him with his shield, knocking the guy off his feet.
Terrible from both sides.
Also, not as much trouble from the Zenit fans as I thought there would be.
What happened to the so called "Zenit Gremlins" that the police said would be coming making an appearance?

Marc.

Leedham

Reaction score
Yea I seen his mates just running away from him.
Its not all to blame on the fans though..
Did you see the pics of the cops absolutely battering innocent fans?
There was a pic in todays sun, an old man with his hands in the air and about 6 riot cops around them, with their spring bats in the air, hitting him full force for being in the fan area?
There was also a video, a fan coming out of a take-away and a riot cop running into him with his shield, knocking the guy off his feet.
Terrible from both sides.
Also, not as much trouble from the Zenit fans as I thought there would be.
What happened to the so called "Zenit Gremlins" that the police said would be coming making an appearance?

Marc.
If you stand around when people are throwing bottles and basically anthing they can find around...they you have to kind of expect to get batterd by the police. they had chance to get out and go elsewere and they shud of...but still, cops went too far!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Turns out the only guy who ran into that mob to help that copper was a British Army Medic,

Dragged him and threw him in the back of a police van.

Well done that man!

Jewell

Reaction score
Turns out the only guy who ran into that mob to help that copper was a British Army Medic,

Dragged him and threw him in the back of a police van.

Well done that man!
Yeah,cant believe his mates did a runner...

*text deleted**text deleted*ing scum *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted**s....

When i was in the police, i heard of a story when 2 ole bill got a knife pulled on them,oh well,it happens alot..and 1 cop backed off and hid behind the car leaving the FEMALE copper 1 on 1 with this little chav.

You dont know how pussy some people are till you whack them in a situation like that....and they run,dont deserve to drink next to me if they work like that.

*text deleted**text deleted*ing scum......:doh:

top marks for the army medic...good man.