Premiership

C

critchmufc

who do you think will win it this year??

i obviousley think Man United, but its not because i support them, its because they are the best, and despite what any other teams say, we prove it again & again for 16 years in a row

big-jim

Reaction score
support arsenal myself but to be honest i rekon its chelsea's this year

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
From st helens and support united?

robigunner88

Reaction score
support arsenal myself but to be honest i rekon its chelsea's this year
I'm same as you. Support Arsenal but don't think we have the strength to win it this year. I think Chelsea will win it and i'd rather see them win it than United.

J

Jason_A

I aren't bothered as long as my team (Stoke City) stay up. :p:D

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i reckon the chelskis got it this year *text deleted*....i was thinkin Liverpool maybe at the end of last season but i cant see that happening now?

United will stand a very good chance though...strong sqaud when they are all fully fit :smile1:

i'm an AFC Wimbledon fan myself...1st season in the conference south...played 5-won 5! top of the table already...hopefully we can keep it up for the rest of the season!

:albert:

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
non of you lot will stand a chance when Wolves are in the prm next year!!:toung:

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Liverpool suporter myself, and we have started off to a good start to the season for a change *text deleted*, but as much as what i dislike Man United I think the squad they have is pretty strong, I thought Tottenham were going to be interesting to watch with some of the decent signings they have made.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Come on the TOON ARMY.

Newcastle all the way *text deleted*. Dont think we will win but i hope we do :wondering:.

I reckon it might be Man Utd or Arsenal :mad:

Sam1

Reaction score
Anybody watchin the Super Cup now????

are Zenit St.Petersburg the team that dont sign black players???? *text deleted*

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
TOON ARMY TOON ARMY!!

Newcastle united to win.

Sad Milner has gone to villa though, great player. Oh well we got Guthrie, Coloccini and Gutirez as great newbies in the team and Owen's on form again!

TOOOOOOOON!

A

Astley

Boll*text deleted*cks!!

Liverpool this year - *text deleted* dig deep and *text deleted* Man United right off!!

C

critchmufc

i reckon the chelskis got it this year *text deleted*....i was thinkin Liverpool maybe at the end of last season but i cant see that happening now?

United will stand a very good chance though...strong sqaud when they are all fully fit :smile1:

i'm an AFC Wimbledon fan myself...1st season in the conference south...played 5-won 5! top of the table already...hopefully we can keep it up for the rest of the season!

:albert:
to be fair, everyone has been saying this for the past 2 seasons

rm1664

Reaction score
i think chelsea all the way

aslong as united dont win it

fight fight wherever u maybe we r the boys from the black country

we r wolves

press ups 60
sit ups 82
pull ups 1 *text deleted**text deleted* i know
1.5 miler 8:12
3miler 18:27 sec

Sam1

Reaction score
i think chelsea all the way

aslong as united dont win it

fight fight wherever u maybe we r the boys from the black country

we r wolves

press ups 60
sit ups 82
pull ups 1 *text deleted**text deleted* i know
1.5 miler 8:12
3miler 18:27 sec
weheyyyyyy

another dingle!!

I'm so happy for West Brom seen as they are doing so well in the prem :D

:applaus:

C

critchmufc

Cant see that mate.... Liverpool have no WIDTH what so ever... constantly going down the middle and its getting you nowhere!

I think Chelsea will put up a better fight, wouldnt write Arsenal completley off tho... Middlesborough *text deleted* suprise ppl this year too I rek. And of course City should perform well with hughsie and with SWP signing back!
he hits the nail on the head, apart from middlesborough surprizing, if they do i will admit i was wrong and label myself a *text deleted*er, fair doo's?