Press up form/finger positioning

MillwallAlex

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright lads,

Just a quick one, during press ups my right hand can’t help but point outwards towards the right, away from my body. The left one does a bit but is barely noticeable.
I can only get both hands and all fingers to point forwards and straight when I proper concentrate but then it just feels really weird

Is this something that would get picked up on at PRMC?

On another note, I’ve got my medical referral at an audiologist next Wednesday, so fingers crossed it goes well and hopefully I can progress on with the next stage of my application

Imperator13

Reaction score
I feel as though as long as you keep your fingers tight and together your hands pointing out slightly won’t get picked up as they will have a lot of people to be watching. As long as your elbows are coming into your body and not flarin outwards you should be fine.

Also, good luck with the audiologist!

MillwallAlex

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I feel as though as long as you keep your fingers tight and together your hands pointing out slightly won’t get picked up as they will have a lot of people to be watching. As long as your elbows are coming into your body and not flarin outwards you should be fine.

Also, good luck with the audiologist!

Ok cheers mate.

And thanks! I’ll update about what happens