Press ups and sit ups

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I no on PRMC you get 2mins to max out your press ups n sit ups, however i was just wondering whats the quickest times you gus have cracked out 60 press ups n 80 sit ups.... even if it takes longer than 2mins.

training today and got 60 press ups in 33 seconds....... Very pleased :laugh: (was 60 in 1.05 4 weeks ago)
and got 80 sit ups in 1.40min, which wasnt as gd but still pleased!!

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I can do 60 in 60 seconds but they're correct form and complete lower complete lock out.

However 60 in 33 seconds is debatable, how accurate is your form and how low do you have and how high do you go, that is the question. Your situps are acceptable.

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
They are perfect form ash. Chest to a fist, full elbow lock out. Body completely flat.

Ive previously passed PRMC and started RT so know the correct form for press ups.... Plus being a personal trainer helps. It may be debatable but its true

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
! why are u here if started RT GO GO GO ! CLEAN KIT!

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im sure i would be if i hadnt been MD'd Blocky :bigsmile:

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
oh unlucky, well... erm i look dumb now..

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Cool so effectively you should be able to do 240 in 2 minutes or thereabouts?

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Il let ya off blocky *text deleted*

If i could keep up that speed for 2mins then yes.... but thats pretty hard!! Started feeling it around 55ish so dont think 2mins constant speed is on the cards yet mate

bounty hunter

Reaction score
sit-ups

I no that you cant break too long in the PRMC for the pressups but what about the sit-ups are they the same?

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* nice e-stats, 60 pressups in 33 seconds, with proper form, more than 3 inches movement? I'd like to see a video of that. Unless your Superman? :amazed:

Most pushups I have done so far are 34, dunno how long in but probably 50 seconds or something.. I know im crap at them though, my chest/shoulders are my weakest point and is undersized.

Situps, I did 80 in 1:50 yesterday but I don't believe with proper form eg not putting your back right down.. going from flat up and flat again, most is like 40 in 2 mins *text deleted*, my core is very weak.. working on it though.

adam.bowles

Reaction score
hi tobes and every1 else, im here to vouch for the 33 seconds *text deleted* i was the 1 countin *text deleted*. it was as scary to watch as it sounds. i wish my press-ups were as good :sad: *text deleted* 35ish in 1 minute at the moment.

New Threads