Press ups at prmc

BIGD

Reaction score
When at prmc and conducting your press ups is your partners fist facing palms down or is it on its side if you no what i mean? Cheers guys!

BIGD

Reaction score
*text deleted*! Cheers mate, that clears that up then, hope i get someone with big knuckles *text deleted*!

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
another question about sit ups does your head have to hit the floor when coming back down ..because it seems to make me feel very sick when i keep going up and down if you know what i mean? can *text deleted* arms just hit the mat? and *text deleted* head lay up ?

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As far as Im aware mate your head shoulders and elbows have to touch the ground everytime. I had been doing them wrong I had been crossing my arms laying my palms across my chest right hand on left chest/shoulder area and left hand on right chest/shoulder area. So now Im finding that I cant churn out my situps as fast as I have to make a consious effort to make sure my head shoulders elbows touch the floor. Ive only just started doing them this way so Im certain my speed will increase however not at the expense of the quality of the situp.

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
lord_carl Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:44 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your elbows have to hit the mat and touch your knees
Now why didnt i just say that *text deleted* Ive just had a thought, your head and shoulders will touch the floor when your elbows touch the floor *text deleted*.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
thats not actually true because my shoulder and elbows hit the floor but my head doesent because it throws me off balance

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
MMmmmm perhaps im unconsciously(sp) making my head touch the floor then *text deleted*.

State of Mind

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
lads *text deleted* thinkin wel to much into the technique..jus make sure as u go up *text deleted* elbows touch ya knees and on way dwn ya elbows smash the mat :P

SoM

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Totally off topic, but why were you medically discharged State of Mind , what happened ??

State of Mind

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I wont post here pal *text deleted* not rite topic but go to Welcome to PRMC at index and my heading is Offering a Wealth of Knowledge...leav a message there and i wil chat back :)

SoM