Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Press ups, sit ups, pull ups

Discussion in 'General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat' started by Hodgo587, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Hodgo587

Hodgo587 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Just after some advice for press ups, sit ups and pull ups, I’ve been training for quite a while now and can crack my running with perfect times. I just can’t grt myself to do enough of the 3, I know a lot of people suggest to just keep doing them in which I am but I don’t feel like this is enough,
    Pres ups I’m getting: 39
    Sit ups: 50
    Pull ups: 8

2. westy

westy Well-Known Member

Search Sean Lewills Gainers on YouTube, that’ll help you mate

3. Eagle777

Eagle777 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Of course repetition always helps and doing press ups, sit ups and pull ups in a circuit format can help too. Bench press + tricep dips will enhance your press ups; core exercises will enhance your sit ups; and lat pull downs will help with pull ups. If you are in a gym definitely try and incorporate these exercises in to your routine. Keep working hard mate and your stats will improve! Best of luck :)