Press-ups

D

Deleted

I was just wondering what kind of press-ups you have to do at the PRMC/POC, because I'm a bit unsure of which kind you have to do. Is it the "Marine" press-ups with the elbows tucked in or the regular press-ups which are a lot easier. I can nail the 60 press-ups in 2 minutes with regular press-ups but I'm unsure whether these would be allowed. I think Marine press-ups are absolute killers.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was just wondering what kind of press-ups you have to do at the PRMC/POC, because I'm a bit unsure of which kind you have to do. Is it the "Marine" press-ups with the elbows tucked in or the regular press-ups which are a lot easier. I can nail the 60 press-ups in 2 minutes with regular press-ups but I'm unsure whether these would be allowed. I think Marine press-ups are absolute killers.
marine pressups im afraid mate!, elbows tucked in :rock:

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I think you just answered your own question.. "Or do they do the Marine style press up"

Where did it get it's nickname I wonder?

D

Deleted

Aww. Damn. Well a lot more training to go then to get those up to scratch. It might have been a stupid question but I just wanted to clear it up :doh: Thanks

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
same *text deleted* i really! need to work on my pressups im terrible at them compared to every think else but i have lots of time to get them up to scratch

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no such thing as a stoopid question on here mate!

shouldnt be afraid to ask if u *text deleted* clear summink up! and anyway, theres probs plenty of other peeps wonderin the same thing :albert:

i spose if u tried REALLY hard u could find a stupid question to ask, but that would be silly : ) *text deleted*

:bud:

D

Deleted

Haha thanks. I was pretty clear on everything apart from that. I'd rather get cracking on it now than leaving it to the last minute (about two years, after college). By then I should be able to do it all in my sleep if I work hard enough. Just want to get everything perfect.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha thanks. I was pretty clear on everything apart from that. I'd rather get cracking on it now than leaving it to the last minute (about two years, after college). By then I should be able to do it all in my sleep if I work hard enough. Just want to get everything perfect.
yeah mate plenty of time : )

just keep pluggin away and u'll be spankin them out without even thinkin' bout it!

D

Deleted

Haha so true, got the point across in the best way for me though