PRMC 11th-14th January!!

Stoo2k

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Im not on it but wishing you all the best for it.

Lynx

Reaction score
Yo guys. I've got the same date 

Where is everyone from?

RobinsonR

Reaction score
Does anybody know how often they run PRMC? Or when the next one is after Jan? Cheers :)

JackBaxendale

Reaction score
Lads... add me on facebook :) Jack Baxendale if you hadn't guessed haha!! we'll talk on there about the PRMC!

Lecco80

Reaction score
Help!!

Evening Fellas,

Im on the PRMC starting 1st Feb 11. Been cracking out the press ups & sit ups, even got the 1.5 mile run down to 8mins 22 after a 12min 30sec 1.5 mile warm up but cant get passed 2 pull ups! Doing the proper hold above the bar then arms fully stretched but not improving, any tips as I dont want to fail PRMC as I can only do 2 pull ups. Im 30yrs old and really want this,

Cheers

pcrkid

Reaction score
Alright lads! Getting closer and closer! Cannot wait! I'm coming from the Lake District so got a long train journy there! Probs be one of the last to arrive!
Regarding the pull ups mate, you just have to keep practising them...do as many as you can...drop down and rest, shake off your arms...then go again! And repeat! Do other upper body exercises too and it should help you out. You need to be tired out before you start doing them also to simulate PRMC conditions.

William.fq

Reaction score
Howsit fellas! William here, joining the PRMC 11 Jan. Im from South Africa. Cant wait for this. Although as Murphy is a *text deleted**text deleted**text deleted** of a guy , my knee has been giving me trouble from my last run two night back. Of all times! :weird: But no excuses and wish all of you participating good luck!

Dale-p

Reaction score
Alright guys am on this prmc .. already nervous but ready for it and Ye good luck to everyone! And am coming down from Liverpool .

adam.w

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck lads! Picking up the points isnt the difficult bit, its the endurance course for me that i found tough!

GP2396

Reaction score
Help!!

Evening Fellas,

Im on the PRMC starting 1st Feb 11. Been cracking out the press ups & sit ups, even got the 1.5 mile run down to 8mins 22 after a 12min 30sec 1.5 mile warm up but cant get passed 2 pull ups! Doing the proper hold above the bar then arms fully stretched but not improving, any tips as I dont want to fail PRMC as I can only do 2 pull ups. Im 30yrs old and really want this,

Cheers[/QUOTE

Last edited:

ALDL9RM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey man I hope this will help you with the pull ups
Also doing decline pull ups is a great Idea. Good luck give it your all
Not trying to be a dick but you’re 9 years too late bud