PRMC 11th May

monkey88

Reaction score
Any you guys that were booked on this been approached about the Vpjft+?

kimbo96

Reaction score
I was also contacted yesterday, just sent an email to CA confirming I can complete it, hopefully get a date soon

seriz89

Reaction score
Was originally booked on a PRMC for the 4th of May but I’ve not heard anything at all, may have to get in touch with my CA :/

monkey88

Reaction score
My CA contacted me yesterday, booked on it for Monday at 9am. But I can’t do it then, will be in work.
Hope you get it sorted. I passed mine and have been offered a date for ROC 1st June. As far as i know there is another ROC date after that. Maybes 1stJuly.

Groves

Reaction score
Hope you get it sorted. I passed mine and have been offered a date for ROC 1st June. As far as i know there is another ROC date after that. Maybes 1stJuly.
I imagine it will get done in the next week or 2. I’d have to be on the 1st of June, as I’m 33 on the 30th of June.

KingDom

Reaction score
How did you get on? Passed mine this morning.
Congrats on passing and getting your date for ROP. I’m just after a bit of info mate regarding the VPJFT for my prep.
What is the transition like between exercises?
Is there any specific form required for the plank, like on the other exercises?
Did you have someone holding your feet on the sit ups?
Cheers mate and Good Luck in training.

Groves

Reaction score
Congrats on passing and getting your date for ROP. I’m just after a bit of info mate regarding the VPJFT for my prep.
What is the transition like between exercises?
Is there any specific form required for the plank, like on the other exercises?
Did you have someone holding your feet on the sit ups?
Cheers mate and Good Luck in training.
Videos and audio for the test are on YouTube.

kimbo96

Reaction score
Ive done a couple practices, it’s a bit cheeky on the final plank, hopefully my phone doesn’t fall over when recording haha

Griff149

Reaction score
Got mine for Monday morning. Going to give it a practice run tomorrow. Anyone else done it? How did you find it?

KingDom

Reaction score
Got mine for Monday morning. Going to give it a practice run tomorrow. Anyone else done it? How did you find it?
I've got mine on 18th May, I've done it a few times now and it is doable but its not easy. Have you completed your medical etc as its looking like a vPJFT+ pass puts you pretty much straight into ROP. Good luck mate.

Griff149

Reaction score
I've got mine on 18th May, I've done it a few times now and it is doable but its not easy. Have you completed your medical etc as its looking like a vPJFT+ pass puts you pretty much straight into ROP. Good luck mate.
Yes mate medical all done. Going to give it a practice run tomorrow - good luck with yours too.

kimbo96

Reaction score
Passed mine this morning, you’ll crack it if you practice the audio track a few times before as its identical to the real thing.

The PTI on my call was sound, answered a couple of questions I had on RT and gave a few training tips for the June 1st ROP.
Good luck

stoic_phys

Reaction score
Passed mine this morning, you’ll crack it if you practice the audio track a few times before as its identical to the real thing.

The PTI on my call was sound, answered a couple of questions I had on RT and gave a few training tips for the June 1st ROP.
Good luck
What were the tips for the ROP? cheers.

kimbo96

Reaction score
What were the tips for the ROP? cheers.
I asked him about there being a break between ROP and RT, he just let me know there is no break and both are done together.

Other than that it was just keep ticking over with phys, don’t run any longer than 4 miles as the first 9 weeks of training won’t be any longer than that.

He also reminded me that if your going on June bottom field training will be done in freezing winter haha

stoic_phys

Reaction score
Roger that, is assume it is mainly work in the gym then. maybe a bit of bottom field and EC as i think we get tested on these at the end (essentially a PRMC).
which intake you on?

kimbo96

Reaction score
CA said he can’t confirm *text deleted*, but hes trying to get June 1st