prmc 14 April

CDOGG

Reaction score
Group is now set up so just message me if you want to join :)

Geordie potatoe

Reaction score
Alright lads just received confirmation today that I'm on the 14th April prmc where are you guys travelling from?

redman

Reaction score
Hi geordie, coming from Sussex, what about you? Newcastle? Are you on the fb group yet?

Geordie potatoe

Reaction score
Yeah newcastle mate.and not on fb group yet who do I see about that I need to reactivate my account haven't used Facebook for a while.

DECLAN0007

Reaction score
Im also on this PRMC, got the link to Facebook group? Travelling from London

InspireRM

Reaction score
Going to book on this Prmc next week as will allow time to get back running again after my unlucky foot injurie and then straight after been ill. Start running next week and I till prmc so April is a good date. Bleeps defo make it harder however I find them better for making you do correct form although I have been and am doing gainers until prmc!

redman

Reaction score
Just over 6 weeks to go! Can't wait!
Make sure you guys join the fb chat,it's buzzing.

shrink12

Reaction score
I'm on this one too! Can't wait to see how I get on! I've surprised myself by getting this far! final hurdle is just around the corner!

Davs101

Reaction score
Where abouts in notts mate? I havnt had any news on a brief yet

thal

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Been follow this site since i start my app last year, awesome site great help along the way for me seemed like someone had an answer for any thoughts or question i had.
i have a prmc date for 14 of April i have been really struggling with push ups always have i have tried diff routines but still finding it hard to break 40 on the beep 35 being best. Sit up 65 pull up 10. Run time improve dropped some weight from 100 kg to 94kg. 9.40 best time. Any advice on this greatly appreciated and should i be worried about these numbers to pass prmc.